New DD (dsm content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holland View Post
    This is something you should do. Are the AWD components compatible?
    I cam certainly make them.compatible. drop my sunframe. Get a talon or colt rear assembly weld up some tabs and supports that bolt it on. This car would be awesome if it was 4g63t 5 speed and awd

Comment

I still feel like you're fucking with us.

Comment

I love it. This is what I dreamed of when I was bike racing upa nd down the East Coast a some 15 years ago: space for 4, room for cargo, bike on the roof, cold AC, and sliding doors to get fingers amputated by.

I love it man! Ain't no E30, but definitely util!

respect.

Comment

i'd drive the shit out of this thing.

like really. i want one.

Comment

Originally posted by JCarp90 View Post
            I still feel like you're fucking with us.
            I not fucking with you lol, if It wasnt at the tranny shop right now I would post a pic of it with my username... here look at the trailer im using to bring the e46 home. Same one used to bring home the colt vista (first pic)

The car is awesome and people will have colt envy lol

Comment

That advertisement is awesome!
              diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Yeah this would be a totally bitchin daily with a swap. Dump a 4G in it and toss some boost at it. If it's AWD, keep the stock shitty wheels and tires and spin all four of them.

There's a dude I see around occasionally with a stock 80s civic wagon... except it has two engines in it. I was still able to dust it but it kept up quite well and is probably a hoot to drive.

Comment

Working...
                X