This is Lucille

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court M3
    replied
    Save for BBS or e38 weaves. Good set of e38 fill and drill will probably right run about the price of a set of ESM if you can find a good deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by 808e30325i
    Stay away from cheap china, thailand,korean knockoffs! Buy a quality set once the first time, it's also safer imo.
    Going the ESM route when i can get the $$ up. Im definitely going for quality

    Leave a comment:


  • 808e30325i
    replied
    Stay away from cheap china, thailand,korean knockoffs! Buy a quality set once the first time, it's also safer imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    I've always liked dark colored wheels on bronzit.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Just a general comment. TRMs are great budget wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    WHEELS, people. Wheels.

    Clean car. Don't ruin it with cheap crap.
    I take it you dont approve of TRM's

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    WHEELS, people. Wheels.

    Clean car. Don't ruin it with cheap crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by maclogos
    I just installed the same rims with silver finish on mine. They are great rims!! I have 15x8 et15 all around but needed a 5mm spacer to clear the front brake calipers
    I was told these fit no modification, they are 16x8 not sure the offset. What did you pay for yours if ya dont mind? This set was just used to roll cars around a shop never driven on, wanna make sure im getting a decent price.

    Leave a comment:


  • maclogos
    replied
    I just installed the same rims with silver finish on mine. They are great rims!! I have 15x8 et15 all around but needed a 5mm spacer to clear the front brake calipers

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by MokinWeet
    Looks great, some weaves would bring it together
    ESM 002, thinking about buying a set when i get some $$ in hand

    What do you all think?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevinl
    more pics less fisheye
    Was only supposed to be one fisheye uploaded the wrong pics lol. Will have more soon once i get my locks replaced and shes not sandwiched in a garage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevinl
    replied
    more pics less fisheye

    Leave a comment:


  • wilholl
    replied
    esm's over C1's
    My opinion

    Leave a comment:


  • Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick_S
    Clean little sleeper. I'm biased but I love the simple look or TRM C1 wheels like what I have. They fit the E30 perfect and are cheap. A nice set of those would look great on there.
    Just looked up the TRM C1's, DO WANT. If not those Catuned has a set of esm 002's with tires i was looking at. Thanks for the recommendation though those are clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Clean little sleeper. I'm biased but I love the simple look or TRM C1 wheels like what I have. They fit the E30 perfect and are cheap. A nice set of those would look great on there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...