Amateur hour and two Coupes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amateur hour and two Coupes

I went up to Cleveland and took some car photos with will61 and a few friends. Here are some of the photos we took. The Schwarz car belongs to will61, and the early model myself. On the way home, passed the camera off to a friend and attempted some rolling shots.

Humorous things happening

And employed some poor editing skills

Enjoy

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Title pretty much sums it up... Clean cars really like the suspension on the Schwarz.

Comment

That diving board cars is awesome! I want it...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thanks! Both cars have exact same same suspension setup, save for spacers and different wheels on the Schwarz e30. Vogtlands and KYBs, believe it or not. It works for DD duty.

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Wants to play in the reindeer games.

If you guys want company next time, let me know cuz I'd love to hang and cruise with fellow N.E. Ohio E30 peeps. (Really any/all BMW fanatics) Sorry, due to working 2 jobs (extra money yo') Sundays are about the only day I can play.

Have you heard of "Fatman's Invasion" at Mentor Headlands Park coming up October 6th? Look it up on Facebook. I attended this last spring and it was an amazing showing of cars.

Hope to meet you soon!
          sigpic
          1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Nice! I rode up with a buddy this spring. It's a good time with car people of all interests. I believe there were a few other r3v members there as well. I didn't know there was another one coming up later this year. I'll to get my busy self up there again. This time we'll have to make a nice little R3v OH chapter section or something.

Yeah, next time you're more than welcome to join, I'll shoot you a pm.

NEOe30's FTW!

Comment

Are the rear diving boards tucked waaaayy deep or are they missing?

Comment

Completely missing. It's classy. I was swapping to better condition bumper shocks in the rear because the originals were seized, decided to get a new bumper, then decided to take photos before any of this was finished. Genius!

Comment

Nice cars! I have Vogtland/Billy sports on mine. They're nice on the street and I've still posted some pretty good lap times for track days.
                  sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
                    Nice! I rode up with a buddy this spring. It's a good time with car people of all interests. I believe there were a few other r3v members there as well. I didn't know there was another one coming up later this year. I'll to get my busy self up there again. This time we'll have to make a nice little R3v OH chapter section or something.

Yeah, next time you're more than welcome to join, I'll shoot you a pm.

NEOe30's FTW!

That would be great!
                    sigpic
                    1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                      Nice cars! I have Vogtland/Billy sports on mine. They're nice on the street and I've still posted some pretty good lap times for track days.
                      I know the black car and its owner here have put quite a few track day miles at Mid Ohio race course over the past few years on that setup. That was back in the cage/no interior days. Alas, she's changed her ways; she's a classy lady now.

Comment

Working...
                      X