Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage at the Vineyards (better late than never)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage at the Vineyards (better late than never)

This show was quite a while ago, but it was a very enjoyable experience for me. It was the first car show I have had a chance to get a vendor booth set up for, and it also gave me the chance to spend some quality time with my father, which Im extremely grateful for!

Please forgive me for posting these so late. Shortly after this event, my father passed away unexpectedly, and life has been extremely hectic, its my responsibility to support my mother and to try to fill his shoes.

This event will stick with me for a long time, and that's why Im making an effort to get these pics up. It serves as a great memory to me of my father.

Comment

That black 2002 is gorgeous, know what I'm picking up next for a restoration project! That silver e30 with the nice dish BBS is amazing as well, looks just like my 318i!

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Comment

Thanks for the shots, I would have liked to attend a meet there but alas they have moved to the city.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

What is the old silver car next to the white one. ( e9 is it? those headlights are throwing me.)

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

A lot of nice cars.
              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Paul Very sorry for your loss... I enjoyed finally meeting you. Always a great time at Vintage. Glad you were able to attend with your father
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by e30Brah View Post
                  That black 2002 is gorgeous, know what I'm picking up next for a restoration project! That silver e30 with the nice dish BBS is amazing as well, looks just like my 318i!
                  I agree! I built them! Silver faces with a brushed/cleared lip.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Thanks for the shots, I would have liked to attend a meet there but alas they have moved to the city.
                  You're very welcome!

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                  Paul Very sorry for your loss... I enjoyed finally meeting you. Always a great time at Vintage. Glad you were able to attend with your father
                  Thanks buddy! Was very nice meeting you as well! See ya next year!

Comment

a lot of nice looking cars! I am sorry for your loss.
                    Current:
                    1989 325i
                    1988 M3
                    1987 325ic
                    Past:
                    2001 330ci
                    2001 M3

Comment

Thanks for sharing Paul, that M3 with the roof rack looks sick..I know from speaking to you, that things have been tough. Prayers go out to you and your family.
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks like a great event, love that M3 with the roof rack!

Sorry for your loss and good luck with everything.

Comment

sorry for your loss, absolutely stunning work you do on wheels.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is an event not to miss if anyone has to means to go. Sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing the pix. I stopped by your table and it was like looking at jewlery! :up:

COTM

Comment

I have to say, this looks to be worth planning to attend next year and the types of BMW get-together's I really prefer.

I saved alot of these pics and thanks for sharing.
                              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X