No announcement yet.

Roller Coaster E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about it. Car looked clean!

Comment

Thanks I do appreciate that. Your exactly right on to the next. Even better this time.

Comment

Is it worth fighting the insurance over parts I've installed such the steering rack or just buy the car back for cheap, swap everything over to the new e30 and sell the rest, junk the body for a little cash?

Comment

Originally posted by NJ2.5rser View Post
          Is it worth fighting the insurance over parts I've installed such the steering rack or just buy the car back for cheap, swap everything over to the new e30 and sell the rest, junk the body for a little cash?
          That is tough to see. Just buy the car back. Take off what you need. Part out the rest. Call scrap guy for the rest. I have a guy if you need one.

Also, I am in Linden. It would have been great to see car in person. We sometimes have a meetup for a few hours in the shopping center with HomeDepot and AMC Movie Theater off 1 and 9. There is a Starbucks that we go too.

Comment

Who do you use for scrap and that's what the plan is! Pm replied to as well

Comment

Got a call from insurance today saying they are still processing the claim. Apparently they had a glitch in the computers........yea sure. The suspense is killing me I just want the car back to start parting out!!!!

Comment

Finally heard from Insurance and wow was I surprised with the number they gave me. Im not going to say the amount but it is definitely a lot more than I had expected and glad I dont have to fight with them. Although I will send them some receipts and pictures to get just a little more. They also me to offer me to buyback the car for $500. Which with the condition condition of the interior is worth it alone.

Moving forward I cant wait to start the build on my 325e, swapping over interior, wheel valve cover exhaust, short shift kit, radio, ipod hookup, map and dome lights etc...

Keep an eye out as I will have a part out thread as soon as I can get the car back to my house. For inquiries shoot me a pm and I can reserve things. I am not looking for top notch prices, I will accept any reasonable offer as a lot of the things I would just like to get rid of.

Does anyone know if I can swap a chipped 513(I Think) Ecu from my 89 vert to a 1986 E?

Comment

What interior parts are you planning on swapping? Only thing really swappable from a vert to a sedan are the front seats.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
                    What interior parts are you planning on swapping? Only thing really swappable from a vert to a sedan are the front seats.
                    I was planning on swapping the front seats and the rear bench if they'll fit, steering wheel, z3 shift kit, lightup shift knob, Radio, Pedals, Leather E brake boot and some other small odds and ends. Everything else will be up for sale.

Comment

Also motor, tranny, diff, and axles, cats, headers, QTY:1 Euroweave with center cap and almost brand new tire, spare basket weave which is practically brand new as well, will all be for sale. I will have to check about the mid pipe (for aftermarket exhaust), the cats, headers axles and diff to make sure they weren't damaged during the accident.

Comment

I believe everything you listed will swap, except the rear bench.
                        sigpic

Comment

that is terrible!! Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thank you. No updates just yet...I'm dying to start the new project!!

Comment

Kevin, call me asap, there is a car here that maybe perfect for what you need. 93 e30 convertible.
                              sigpic
                              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

damn dude, i actually use to live in mside so thats so close to me

e24 e9 e30
                                IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Working...
                                X