Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing D700 capabilities in low-light (M3 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why but the edits seem more grainy than the originals. Maybe it's because you made them look "vintage. I don't know but I still can't get over how much I love that style of photo.
    Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
      That couldn't be further from the truth... Unless you are a "digital painter" or whatever they call it. You know those unreal photos that are just too good to be true. (Not HDR though, that is something totally different...)
      I'm referencing automotive photography, particularly that of progressional grade where post production skills and technique truly set the the work apart.

If you look at any work of the current top automotive photographers in the game you'll see what I'm talking about. For instance Jeremy Cliff, Lindberg Nguyen, and Frederic Schlosser to name a few of my favorites.

Frederic Schlosser is an international working photographer based in Germany.

Jeremy Cliff is an Automotive Photographer located in Chicago, IL that specializes in Automotive Photography.

There isn't a line between photographer and "digital painter" anymore, it's one in the same.
      À la folie

Comment

Sick.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Working...
        X