Stay back- This e30 is not responsible for objects coming from the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooohh. that is fuckin pretty!

Where did you get those? My current R's are getting tired.
    S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
      The m30 is great, but I am kinda leaning towards swapping it for something with more top end power at some point though. My DD is an e34 m5 and the s38 is much more enjoyable IMO. The extra weight up front hasn't ever been an issue, it still handles well for an e30.

The throttle bodies are off an an e28 m5. Hoping to finish them and have them installed in a few months.
      Not enough top end on the M30? If/when you do an S38 swap I just may be interested in your built M30 since my wife is originally from ATL and Marietta and we visit yearly. S38's are awesome, but sooooo costly to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
        ooohh. that is fuckin pretty!

Where did you get those? My current R's are getting tired.
        I work at a race prep shop, we have a lot of take-offs. Most of the faster/more serious guys only put 4-5 cycles on them before buying stickers, some less than that. We only have one car that runs this particular tire, but I was lucky enough to get a couple sets from the driver this season.

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
        Not enough top end on the M30? If/when you do an S38 swap I just may be interested in your built M30 since my wife is originally from ATL and Marietta and we visit yearly. S38's are awesome, but sooooo costly to repair.
        Don't get me wrong its a riot to drive around town and auto-x, but I'm looking to do a lot more on-track driving in the future and I'd like something that makes its power at higher revs. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to make a change
        - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Working...
        X