Brilliantrot E30 Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliantrot E30 Introduction

Been a long time stalker of E30's. Finally got one and could not complain about it. There are one or two things that need addressing but nothing I couldnt handle. Just took a few quick photos, Im by far not an expert still just dabbling with photography on the side.

Here she is:

1990 325is
    -H&R coilovers
    -IE front strut brace
    -every bushing under the car has been upgraded with poly (Powerflex and Ireland engineering - control arm, trailing arm, and subframe, motor mounts, trans mounts, and diff mount.
    -welded swaybar reinforcements
    -custom 2 3/4" cat-back with high-flow cat and Magnaflow muffler
    -E36 M3 short shifter
    -DME chip (either Dinan or Conforti)
    -SS brake lines all around
    -electric fan conversion
    -~35% window tint
    -limited slip diff
    -shaved antenna

she has been rubbed a by someone on the highway on the drivers rear quarter. This was during previous previous owners posession. Will be taken care of soon. Other than that a well sorted car and proud to be its owner.

That's a very clean example. Nice car, OP!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

lookin great, welcome!

if you want a photography tip, you'll get more pleasing lighting if you take photos @ sunrise/sunset.

Comment

Thanks!

I will def. keep that tip in mind when i go out for photography again.

Comment

rust on the left quarter?

Otherwise, nice car OP.

Comment

Originally posted by eur04lif3 View Post
            rust on the left quarter?

Otherwise, nice car OP.

Yeah thats from the previous previous owner. He was on the highway and some guy in a pickup didnt notice the owner in the E30 and merged over and rubbed the drivers side rear quarter panel. If you look close enough you can see the curvature left by the wheel. Its getting taken care of soon, while thats getting taken care of Ill have the front valance resprayed as well as the front of the hood as its littered with rock chips. Im not too picky but its a solid car and plan to track it at a few events.

Comment

Working...
            X