Back in an E30 again...Wooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in an E30 again...Wooo!

This will be my 3rd e30 and my 7th BMW. Wow...i've literally only owned BMW's..just dawned on me...lol. Recently my E36 M3 (4th M3) pooped out on me. well the subframe said i've had enough. didn't feel like doing a bunch of repairs to it so i ended up selling it. I put the deposit down on my E30 with a M50 swap. In the picture the front end looks like its been lifted for offroad purposes but really they had to put the stock springs back on it for the time being until they got new springs. They being the dealer. When I buy the Car on the first of Nov, they will have put new lowering springs, new ignition, new windshield, and cleaned it up a bit. possibly put new kidneys and us ellips and get rid of the awful sealed beams. I can't wait to take it off the lot. Test drove it today and it was a blast to drive. I have a lot of plans for this car and can't wait to get started. the only pics I have are bad, and make the car not look as good as it actually does but when i pick it up i'll post much moar. Really happy that i'm back in an E30 so i can go to the E30 picnic up here in the PNW and be apart of the community again. OH its a 318i but with the swap its not really a 318 anymore. I've been a member of this forum for a while now but i never post. Just wanna say HI as well.

Nice, im bashing around with a volvo lip as well

Comment

She'll clean up nicely. Good pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by meppadua View Post
        Nice, im bashing around with a volvo lip as well
        do you know if the reiger lip splitter(not the big ass lip just the thin splitter) from here http://abrahamsmotorsport.com/e30.html fits?

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
        She'll clean up nicely. Good pick up.
        thanks, yes she will clean up rather nicely, can't wait to show my progress
        Last edited by mik3*nw; 10-22-2013, 07:06 AM.

Comment

what do you guys think about these wheels on an e30...?

(Varrstoen V1)

Comment

Originally posted by mik3*nw View Post
            do you know if the reiger lip splitter(not the big ass lip just the thin splitter) from here http://abrahamsmotorsport.com/e30.html fits?
            You're seriously considering mounting a $230+ to a Volvo lip instead of spending under $100 for a legit iS lip?

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
              You're seriously considering mounting a $230+ to a Volvo lip instead of spending under $100 for a legit iS lip?

lol on my other two e30s i had is lips with the reiger splitter and it looked good. i've never had a volvo lip before. they are new to me in a sense. personally i think the is lip looks much better..

are volvo lips hella cheap or something?

Comment

Originally posted by mik3*nw View Post
                This will be my 3rd e30 and my 7th BMW. Wow...i've literally only owned BMW's..just dawned on me...lol. Recently my E36 M3 (4th M3) pooped out on me. well the subframe said i've had enough. didn't feel like doing a bunch of repairs to it so i ended up selling it. I put the deposit down on my E30 with a M50 swap. In the picture the front end looks like its been lifted for offroad purposes but really they had to put the stock springs back on it for the time being until they got new springs. They being the dealer. When I buy the Car on the first of Nov, they will have put new lowering springs, new ignition, new windshield, and cleaned it up a bit. possibly put new kidneys and us ellips and get rid of the awful sealed beams. I can't wait to take it off the lot. Test drove it today and it was a blast to drive. I have a lot of plans for this car and can't wait to get started. the only pics I have are bad, and make the car not look as good as it actually does but when i pick it up i'll post much moar. Really happy that i'm back in an E30 so i can go to the E30 picnic up here in the PNW and be apart of the community again. OH its a 318i but with the swap its not really a 318 anymore. I've been a member of this forum for a while now but i never post. Just wanna say HI as well.

Welcome back. Looks like a nice pick up. Yea, volvo lips are whatever, the IS lip looks better IMO. You bought it at the dealer, but hopefully you didnt pay dealer price. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                  Welcome back. Looks like a nice pick up. Yea, volvo lips are whatever, the IS lip looks better IMO. You bought it at the dealer, but hopefully you didnt pay dealer price. Enjoy
                  I agree. i like the IS lip much better and i'll prolly just order one from BMW eventually. Honestly i think i got a pretty good deal on the car. 130k on the chassis and I think he said something like 20k on the motor. im paying 4k. my last e30 had 150k on orig motor and a little wisconsin rust for 3600$.

Comment

Working...
                  X