Pics of my 1986es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my 1986es

Just thought I would post some pics of my 86es. Just finished all the work I am going to do to the car. May put it up for sale Monday.
    Attached Files

pretty friggin nice

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_e30
      pretty friggin nice
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

thanks for the comments

Yeh, its been a fun car, but I went out and got a different bmw e30, of course, and now this one will be up for sale, just have to get all the details together, get it smogged etc. and then you might see it posted sometime this week.

Comment

i love the second picture. Whats with the courtesy plate?

'05 Jetta TDI
          '87 325iS: Facelift, Hella Smoked Ellipsoids (RIP)
          '80 320i: 500lbs lighter, Rally/Drifter (SOLD!:( )
          '90 Jetta: Stock Daily Driver (SOLD)

Comment

that dash cover looks f*ing ugly.... the car is very nice though! I never thought that cover was THAT ugly untill I saw the part by center air vent! Nice e30
            sigpic

Comment

Don't you love that plate?

Yep, the car came with that "plate". I guess it will have to be changed or something when I sell the car.

Comment

Did you have the bumper shrouds painted? They look very good.

Comment

Dash cover?

Yeh, your right, it does look ugly, guess I got sort of use to it over the years, dash is cracked, so I did not want to look at the dash, think this is one of those really old covers.

Comment

PO painted the car

The car was painted before I bought it, they did a nice job, too bad they did not take the engine out .The original color was gray, so the engine bay is gray, not a big deal, but whoever buys the car might want to repaint the car.

Comment

mileage? details?
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

2002jm, that is not the factory carpet as far as I know. My interior came out of an '86 eS and the carpet is much lighter in color...was yours replaced?
                        The seats and exterior look immaculate, nice car!!

Comment

good eyes ,not es carpet

Yeh my carpet was shot, so I got this carpet, looks good ,except in the pics. Pics make it look really dark, oh well, looks better than the old carpet. I will post details on the car on Monday.
                          Car has lots of miles about 260,000, but it has had lots of recent work, in the past month.
                          Just for example the m3 springs and shocks, timing belt, water pump, tensioner,new tires, battery, complete tune up, tie rods driver side, ac recharged, stereo is great, mtec 1 wheel, oh yeh, I was going to wait until Monday:)
                          thanks for the comments, it has been a good car, but I can not keep two e30s

Comment

Working...
                          X