Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In love with the E30 (new member)

Hi Guys!

Just member and fell down to the E30 swamp, here is a love story that is a bit crazy.

I may start little bit bad and my english is not to good but i will try.

All started out for about 3 weeks ago, i was looking to buy a BMW E46 M3 Cab. But after some search at the german website mobile.de (iam swedish) i saw a "italian M3" and was thinking what a hell is this? Started to ask google and youtube. After some movies and pictures i just fell in love!!!! I mean REAL LOVE!
    Just hear that S14 rev and just pull pull pull in every gear it was a crazy feeling.
    So i forgot about the E46 M3 and started to watch for some M3 E30is but the price of those its just crazy so i decided to go for the 320is that i have just read about. After some searching and looking around on the sale websites in europe I found a guy in italy that actually speak english started to email him about his 320is and told him that iam very interested to buy it. After couple of emails and pictures maybe it was 6days i suddenly have boked a flight to Venice from Denmark.. haha What did i just do? Called my girlfriend to pack her bags and go with me for a 4day holiday in Venice on tuesday the 1/1 2014 and she was asking why? And what to do now? Do i need to tell her the truth?.. Ok i told her the truth..

- ill bring you for a holiday in Venice because aim buying a toy for myself and she was just laughing and said you are crazy you have just google it and now we are going?

- yes we are going.......

So after some more emails with the guy i booked a meeting to see the car on wednesday 2nd of jan.. He came to pick me up at the train station as we talked about and drove us to his uncles place where the 320is have been standing unused for 6 years! Yes its right 6 years have been standing under his uncles house in a "normal heated garage". He have never used it for the last 6 years because of he was working and studying in London and just parked it in his uncles home. His uncle have been starting it up once a while and washing it of for him but never been driving her on the streets.

The first meeting with the car was just real love! I was almost gave my wife to him and told him to take care of her instead and i will go home with the car..

Then after some laughs and talk...

We took of the plastic it was kept under and there she was.. Just so nice and smooth and in a very nice condition. Opened up the doors and they where so fit because have not been open up for the last 2 years and it was like brand new inside.. Crazy feeling.. Jump in to a car that is 23 years old and feels like new but it did not smell like new because of the storying.. (no problem) and then we fired it up. Ohhh gooosh i almost ejaculate! Haha! It was running very nice and so quiet.. Had 130.000km on the odo.. I took her for a short test drive because i could not drive her to much because there was low with gasoline and i was scared that maybe there is some condensation in the gasoline and also no registration plates.. (the italy police is not fun to do with if they take us) so i just hade time to test drive it in a small industry streets to see so all gears working... It was running very fine.. After the drive it took me 1second to open up my wallet and cash it! I have just bought a BMW 320is S14 4 door M-tech 2 diamond schwartz metallic one of the last 100 produced 1990. So after the purchase i have to give my wife the holiday i promised her, 2day holiday in venice and that city was pretty nice but cold on the winter...

Now iam just waiting to get my export plates and then i will fly back to italy where the car is stored and get a random service and change all filters and oils and then ill have a 1400km long drive home thru the Austria Alps and then on autobahn in germany to Sweden =))

Pictures will be updated as soon as i know how to do.. I just joined this forum because i see that this is the shit to be if you got a E30

Hope you enjoyed my short love story how i got in to the E30is...

Cool! Welcome to the Forum!
    sigpic

Comment

now that is a love story if ever you want to tell one well done and good luck with your new girl you should give her a name.

Comment

Awesome, and congrats on getting your saddle on a unicorn.

Comment

name her sexy v from venice

Comment

Haha lucky. I was just looking at some 320is in Italy not long ago. Too bad they would be too expensive to import here ! Have fun with yours!
            1984 bronzit 323i // Euro & M-tech 1.

Comment

Welcome and congrats!
              No pics, even with your phone?

Comment

I envy you, your car, and your journey.

I am sure that will be one of the best purchases you will ever make.

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

Welcome aboard Sir, sounds like a great love story.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Here we go.. One picture that i got now. The car is still not in my home so i can not have another one for you guys.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!
                      1991 BMW E30 318IC Laguna Green/Tan

Comment

WOW! Photo looks great! Love the car!

Comment

Beautiful
                          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                          1991 318is - Sold
                          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Here we go! Another one on the beauty!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great story, keep her the way she is..aesthetically that is
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X