New wheels for the new year

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DJP215
    replied
    what color is your car?

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    Fantastic

    Leave a comment:


  • logyt
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Little too much poke for me but much better than the old wheels!
    me too, I wish I didn't have to run adapter or they would be about perfect.
    Originally posted by shmutzigE30
    front camber plates? what are the wheel/tire specs?

    Looks muuchh better!
    they are 16x7.5 16x8.75 with 170 50's in the front and 195 40's in the rear. I need some front camber plates.
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    That car is too nice to still have diving boards.
    haha i would never swap to plastics. DB's are the second best in my opinion.
    Originally posted by E30beemer
    Looks so good! Congrats
    Originally posted by KIRIEIW
    Sometimes its nice to be different. :D
    thanks guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    That car is too nice to still have diving boards.
    Sometimes its nice to be different. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • E30beemer
    replied
    Looks so good! Congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    That car is too nice to still have diving boards.

    Leave a comment:


  • shmutzigE30
    replied
    front camber plates? what are the wheel/tire specs?

    Looks muuchh better!

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Little too much poke for me but much better than the old wheels!

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    This car has come a long way! I like the direction its heading in!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Crazyhorse13
    replied
    Very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Delicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Ohh wow, looks much better than the other wheels.


    Seriously though, new lip!

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Looks good!

    Leave a comment:


  • logyt
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lyf
    very nice and now you need better lip. :)
    Originally posted by IRUNEDM
    I like ;D



    This.
    haha yeah, I just need a whole new front valence. I bent this one when I slid off the road so thats why the lip is mounted like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    I like ;D

    Originally posted by e30lyf
    very nice and now you need better lip. :)
    This.

    Leave a comment:

Working...