6erWEBB's forum appropriate intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6erWEBB's forum appropriate intro

Some may recognize my username, Im bigger into the older bmw stuff. I started with an early e24 and slowly accepted the luxury of a newer car which I found in the e34 chassis.

A few years ago my sister bought a 4 door 325i and from then I refused to own an e30. I had my reasons; theyre too small, too fanboyish, too basic, too small (did I already say that?).

So I havent been in a bmw for a few months now... and its been killing me. Ive got a 540 wagon project going and in the mean time my mechanic told me he had a cheap daily for me.

What I got is a 325e thats been sitting for quite some time (my first ever e30). The timing belt doesnt look too bad but will be replaced soon. The paint is shit on the passenger side but oddly no bondo. The rest of the paint isnt too bad just really gross ( Il post a buff test picture later).

It didnt run at first but some injector cleaner, fresh gas, and a little massaging of the injectors and shes running almost smoothly. The only thing I have to wait on now is a hose, which is the worst part of this car. It sat so long it began to house a family of mice...who chewed through the clutch hose...

Other than that, heres what Ive got:

Ive got some neat plans, euro bumpers, tan interior, 3 piece OZs, and a custom coilover setup by myself.

Thats all for now I guess.

-Webb
    Last edited by 6erwebb; 02-09-2014, 01:52 PM.
    DSC_0195 by Webster Burch, on Flickr
Working...
X