zinno e30-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zinno e30-

been lurking around for quite some time, i figured it was time to post my car for you guys and introduce myself.

Names Andrew, From Vancouver BC. I have a zinno e30 got it off a member on here.

How It sat when I first got her.

I was very lucky to find an extremely clean, with clean titled e30 1990 325is.

I ran the 17" Alpina reps for quite some time until I decided to break one of them.... (no picture) I then went on a hunt for new wheels I picked up a nice set of 16x7 et25 Hartge wheels pictured here.

Ran these for quite quite a long time. During this time Ive had many changes happen to the car. I kept it fairly simple changing mainly suspension and exhaust with the exception of a few IS lips.

I first ran Ground Control coilovers full bolt on kit that I got used from a local fellow, I found that the suspension set up was far too stiff for my liking considering this is my daily driver. I then decided to buy new and get my self a set of KW coilovers, and have been extremely happy since. currently I have not been running camber plates but I will soon.

I then ran into some issues that I had no control over. My first major incident to the car

Considering this was my daily driver I decided to bite the bullet and pay the amount needed to fix this instead of handing this over to the insurance company. So i went out hunting for parts and picked up everything I needed. I also decided hell why not just get a respray done since I had a guy who offered me a price i couldn't turn down so this happened

I was extremely happy with the outcome of the paint, Now time to piece everything together. Unfortunately the lights broke and I was unable to execute the crosshair smoked look so I figured I would take a turn on look and go for the classic style, chrome kidney with clear smileys.

Of course stuck with the euro grills as well as euro kidney, this set up was run for another long while and then put her into winter mode, Over winter I decided that I would make a big change and sell the Hartge and move on to something I've wanted, Dish and wider. I ran steelies for a while so I could save up some cash I then found a beautiful set of BBS RM's 15x8"

I then went to work polishing and getting them prepped to mount. Wheels came with brand new 195/50 faulkens which was a great plus!

Before

After

Now for the rest.

After a little more drop...

Well thats it for now, I will be driving this as is for the next little while. Current parts on order,

IS Lip
    Euro Grills
    Euro Kidney
    10mm Rear Spacers
    Red BBs logos
    Skid plate
    GC Camber plates

Thanks for checking my car out guys hopefully you all enjoy it, ill continue to keep this thread up to date with everything i get done. cheers!

Thanks everyone, Enjoy.
    Last edited by Cheech09; 02-21-2014, 04:17 PM.

Full update, hope everyone enjoys the pics

Comment

looks nice

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

The Hartge's were 7.5", I like them better than the RM's. Really glad you stuck with it and fixed the car. Paint work looks awesome.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

thanks for comments.

Comment

That is one fine E30! :up:

COTM

Comment

Great car
              sigpic

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

clean

7speedshop.com

Comment

That's a clean lookin E30 man. Props for putting in the work and fixing her back up. Its hard to see nice E30's going to the crushers since there's already so few clean ones around!
                    Originally posted by 36brua
                    Isn't that what these forums are all about making stuff easier... OO no never mind this is r3v...
                    Patryk:up:
                    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 325is ///M-Tech II
                    08 VW .:R32
                    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Mind if I ask

What suspension you have and where you got your paint job? I have a 90 325i and am in Ladner.

Mike

Comment

Thanks again guys for the kind words.

Originally posted by mikelat View Post
                        What suspension you have and where you got your paint job? I have a 90 325i and am in Ladner.

Mike
                        I'm running KW's, and I got the paint job done by a friend of mine.. unfortunately he's not painting anymore.

Comment

Nice whip :-)

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

quick update.

new grills/kidney and is lip.

Comment

Thanks for saving another e30 from the insurance companies.

Car is looking great cant wait to see it with the is lip and new grill!

Paint looks clean as well thumbs up to the painter.

Comment

Working...
                              X