Hello from Croatia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a112 View Post
    If You're ever after some wheels, let me know. I love wheels.

Here I thought I was baller with a stock pile of bbs e50s and RSs. Impressive.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! All those Wheels :p What valance is on the E30? Any chance of getting another?

Comment

That's not all of the wheels :)

That's a Pfeba front valance, If You're interested We could arrange a deal. Only trouble is the risk of shipping damage.

Comment

I temporarily transfered the RMs to the second car and I'm using it as a daily now. I have a few sets of 4x100 RS for sale so if anyone's interested shoot me a PM. I know that lowering is an absolute must, but I like the current look of the car. It looks very period correct German with beefier tires, Pfeba valance and MT2 rear wing. :D

Comment

Building some RS's for the red E30, here is a small teaser.

Comment

Comment

Never seen anyone own that many sets of wheels. Are you a collector or just buy and sell as a hobby

Comment

Both. Started as a Collection and DIY hobby and transfered to a profitable hobby. I really like restoration and I like to offer some rare stuff that is a bit harder to find overseas than here. Thanks for the feedback! There is more but I haven't had a chance to do some photos.

Comment

Nice cars mate!

Do you have a homepage/hyperlink about all your wheel sales?
                    sigpic

STATUS QUO ENGINEERING
                    KÖLN, GERMANY

Comment

Not actually, I have some ads placed on eBay/stanceworks/vwvortex. I usually have 2-3 sets for sale and everything I have is for sale for the right price. I can do some photos of the collection if You like and we could negotiate as I'm always in pursuit of new wheels. What PCD and size are You after?

Comment

Some more photos of the red 318is. I'm finally going to buy S14B23 next weeknd for the Diamantschwarz car. Wish me luck!

Comment

Beautiful cars and wheels, that interior looks so inviting!
                          What are the specs on the RM's?

Comment

8x15 ET14 Front / 8.5x15 ET7.6 Rear on the RM012. F2"/R2.5" lips

About the RS070

7.5x15 ET22.4 w/ 15mm spacer in front, 1.5" Dish + 6" Barrel
                            8.5x15 ET-3 no spacers, 3" dish + 5.5" Barrel

Silver centers, Gold logos, black bolts. Full height Hexagons in the rear and need to finish OEM Half heigt Hexagons for the front, currently full heights allround.

All parts are OEM BBS except rear dishes unfortunately.

Comment

I got some adapters and fitted ACS Type II to test them. There's no turning back now, RS's are for sale :D

Last edited by a112; 05-30-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X