Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milehigh30
    replied
    yes i was very surprised by the amount of owners as well. started off as a fleet car. but it being in hawaii its whole life till now it does have some minor rust spots. and the usual vert floor board rust from the top leaking. i need to adjust the hard top gasket but I'm afraid to mess with it. the car has also been resprayed at some point. forgot about that. overall I'm happy with it. id like to get rid of the black interior. and the motor needs to go in the near future. now she's living life in california for the next year then off to colorado if i decide to keep her.

Leave a comment:

• N2MYE30
    replied
    16 owners!!! Dang, and it still looks good. Im sure most of the owners were servicemen return back to the mainland and decided not to bring the car back. I actually had an MT2 cabrio that came from Hawaii.

Leave a comment:

• Milehigh30
    started a topic My 87 325ic.

My 87 325ic.

Hows it goin. I've had the car since Dec2012. i bought the car from a fellow BMW enthusiast in hawaii that just had to many cars. the car has been well maintained threw its owners. according to car fax I'm the 16th owner. wowzers. when i bought the car it was completely stock with the exception of a chip.early is valence and a cd player. since then I've installed an original tape deck. euro city light ellipsoids. added 19# injectors with cai. m30afm. mtech1 wheel. ground control basic setup. is spoiler and currently factory black weaves. and i scored a hardtop while i was in hawaii for $800. dealzzzz. this doll of an m20 has somewhere around 260k miles. and still pulls.

this is how it sat when i first purchased
    Last edited by Milehigh30; 03-02-2014, 09:46 PM.
Working...
X