Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badass camera Eric. Saving money to get a 14-24 f/2.8… So much $$$
    '90 Alpine White M3
    OEM Hella Smoked Euro Smileys | OEM Headlamp Washers | Startec Tail Lights |
    EVO III Undertray | EVO III Front Lip | '92 DTM CF Gurney Flap | Recaro N'Joys |
    Ground Control Coilovers | OZ Futuras

DD: '97 Alpine White M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
      went back again and spent a little more time. not sure which is better??

phil-2.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
      i think this is better. did u just raise the exposure on the car?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          i think this is better. did u just raise the exposure on the car?
          raised exposure, brigthness and fill light. lowered highlights and lights to balance out. raised the blue color saturation to bring the car out.
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Sweet, Phillip. More opportunities to make us lust over your car now. I don't know if you shoot RAW, but if you are not, you are losing a lot of information from that little moment. At least RAW+JPG. Once you're comfortable enough with Lightroom, you can go back, tweek the raw files for better post-processing results than jpeg, and polish those moments you captured.

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
            I was trying to figure out how to edit the sun because it was blowing out the pic.
            At least in LR5, Right-hand side below the Histogram (default settings). I mostly use the brush on the far right. They're masks.

Comment

Working...
            X