Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UUC's BMW of the Month for February 2014 announced - and it's an E30!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what...

Comment

Function
      --------
      Form

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I now feel less inclined to buy UUC parts.
        My Feedback

Comment

Jesus...
          '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
          '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Definitely a unique choice, because racecar! Reminds me of a car that an old friend is building (LS1 e30 racecar).

Comment

Hey guys,

We know our choices this month have been somewhat controversial. Not every car is to everyone's taste... just the discussions here at UUC reviewing all the entries was entertaining. One beautiful, completely unmodified classic car was vetoed by some as "too boring". Believe it or not, we received some entries that were even more extreme than these two!

We chose this month's winner based on the idea that here was a true enthusiast's dream path; bought the car brand-new, took delivery in Germany, developed it extensively through the years, eventually turned it into a track beast, and still can drive it on the street (see the license plate?). No matter how you look at it, it's a great story.

This month's runner-up was chosen, among other reasons, to show that there is a world of hardcore BMW enthusiasts around the world. England has a long and proud racing history, and the folks over there are just as crazy for their BMWs as we are in the USA.

I do promise you that next month's winners will be more conventional in appearance. In fact, a gorgeous E30 entered in February is still in the running for March (all entries eligible for 3 months).

So if you want to see more BMWs that fit your idea of awesome, send in your entry! Let's see what you've got.

Enter your car - [ CLICK HERE ]
              - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
              Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Comment

Dunno

What I don't understand is that you are posting COTM for February in March.

Shouldn't the March choice be in March? I guess the implication is that you are behind?

Comment

Working...
                X