FINALLY BACK! 87 eS w/ b35

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chachi
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Fuhhhh I want an m30 so bad.

    325es were only produced '86
    it was badged as an eS but who knows. title just says 325, and idk if it would say i or e or anything after anyway. who cares anyway that lil turd isnt in there haha

    Originally posted by F34R
    Glad to hear another b35 will be at Gfest '14! I'll keep a look out for you.

    And drop a few hundred pounds...e36 M3 is not quick enough ;) Granted you have to pretty much ruin the car to gain that weight drop...
    sounds good brother

    Originally posted by ohthejosh
    I like the location of the windshield wiper fluid tank :D
    It's oem from a 324td apparently! great relocation area, i had no idea it could be done like that. better use of space!

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Nice! Love the seats, too :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    I like the location of the windshield wiper fluid tank :D

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Glad to hear another b35 will be at Gfest '14! I'll keep a look out for you.

    And drop a few hundred pounds...e36 M3 is not quick enough ;) Granted you have to pretty much ruin the car to gain that weight drop...

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Fuhhhh I want an m30 so bad.

    325es were only produced '86

    Leave a comment:


  • Chachi
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    An M30 e30 street car is about as good as it for a daily. So much TQ off the line. Welcome to the club.
    yeah the only thing i can compare it to is a goddamn freight train haha

    Originally posted by MR 325
    Umm, yes! Welcome back!

    Looks like you found a good one. :D
    you'll see it at gfest if you let go of levent's hand


    Originally posted by audiquattrot
    Welcome back. My buddy and I bought ur m3 seats last yr, and ironically enough I bought the houndstooth front seats that were in your ur new e30. Matt has quite the stable and this car is beautiful....and well built ! Congrats
    haha no shit! thats awesome. i dont have a broken leg now though! did alvaro use the seats?

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    An M30 e30 street car is about as good as it for a daily. So much TQ off the line. Welcome to the club.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Umm, yes! Welcome back!

    Looks like you found a good one. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Nice looking car wish I had a m30.

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Welcome back. My buddy and I bought ur m3 seats last yr, and ironically enough I bought the houndstooth front seats that were in your ur new e30. Matt has quite the stable and this car is beautiful....and well built ! Congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • efficient
    replied
    Very nice. I like your seats

    Leave a comment:


  • Chachi
    replied
    thanks for the kind words!

    also forgot to mention euro grilles and euro smileys going in shortly!

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    sick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    aaaawwwwww yesssss dat m30 waffleswaffleswaffles

    Leave a comment:


  • Link
    replied
    I like it, the stock m30 air box is such a good looking air box, I suggest getting one. I like what I see though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...