a few updated pics (minor mods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few updated pics (minor mods)

So I decided to play around with the car a bit this past weekend. Did the following..

Blacked out kidneys
    smoked front and side markers
    all red tails

Blacked out kidneys

Smoked front and side markers (sorry for the dark pics, will get better ones soon)

All red tails (again, sorry for the dark pics)

I'm stoked as my leather M shift knob will be here wednesday. The search for wheels continues!!
    Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

ehhh never smoke kidneys...arrggggggg

looks good otherwise

that really reminds me of what my car used to look like back in the day. I reccommend black "is" trunk spoiler, and you should smoke the reverse on the tails.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I don't like the black IS spoiler. At least not on a white car. That's a bit too much contrast and it makes the spoiler look cheap and out of place IMO. I think the flat black kidneys makes the car look a bit sportier. I also plan on shadowlining, so having only chrome kidneys on the car just doesn't look right in my opinion.

Comment

nice car OT I have to work tonight from 00-08 in the morning, but we can maybe hook up tomorrow afternoon if you still want the lights
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

car looks nice, but it would look better with my weaves on it :)

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3
            car looks nice, but it would look better with my weaves on it :)

yeah then I could take his for my winter wheels
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

I think you should get clear turn signals and then smoke those. Otherwise looks good.
              Back to my roots

Comment

You can buy MHW smoked turnsignals if you want to spend the money because the tint will eventually come off. They're like $35 IIRC. Good looking car.
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I used the testors tint on my old VW and it held up for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                  X