E30 320is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 320is

Cool, another E30 forum! I'm toying around over at e30tech also, so I might know some of you from there.

Anyway here is my car, a 1991 320is that I bought in Milano, Italy in september. Enjoy!

awesome e30!
    BEERTECH

Comment

So sweet. Euro Mtech II e30's are so hot. Yours is no exception. Loving the italian check panel

Comment

Very purdy!!! S14b23 correct? And it's a four lug as well right? Very interesting car, perhaps the most obscure official bmw e30.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Man, that thing is nice. What car is that motor from? E28/34 M5? How was the swap? That car must be fast as hell
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325
            Man, that thing is nice. What car is that motor from? E28/34 M5? How was the swap? That car must be fast as hell
            No swap, it is the four cylinder s14b23 from the e30 m3 sold everywhere besides portugal and italy, who got this car you see instead.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Hot car, you better hang onto that one, thats a definite piece of E30 history right there.

I would restore that thing, or make it near perfect...I would get some nice wheels to set it off though.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

This rash in nice rare e30s is really starting to get on my nerves. Nice car, now gimme!

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Yep this car is bone stock, believe it or not

The engine is actually a s14b20 - to avoid the high taxes for car with engines bigger than 2.0L. So it's a de-bored 320is exclusive s14 version.

I've also found the color is quite rare, only 3746 E30s were ever painted in this color (could be wrong):

And I will have some nice wheels soon, a set of Hartge design A wheels.
                  They're being completely restored at the moment, with new centercaps.

Comment

This car has a s14b20 engine because of high inport taxes on cars with engines larger than 2.0l in italy :)

-edit- i was to slow,, haha :)

Comment

Originally posted by oskard
                      This car has a s14b20 engine because of high inport taxes on cars with engines larger than 2.0l in italy :)

-edit- i was to slow,, haha :)
                      I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by krushnij
                        Yep this car is bone stock, believe it or not

The engine is actually a s14b20 - to avoid the high taxes for car with engines bigger than 2.0L. So it's a de-bored 320is exclusive s14 version.

I've also found the color is quite rare, only 3746 E30s were ever painted in this color (could be wrong):

And I will have some nice wheels soon, a set of Hartge design A wheels.
                        They're being completely restored at the moment, with new centercaps.
                        My M42 is this colour as well :D Awesome car man... Very original..!

Comment

Absolutely sick car, like the color as well.
                          Back to my roots

Comment

is it alright if i'm jealous and envious?
                            sweet looking car man....i love 320is'

Comment

:) Italian M3. Thats what I want.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                              Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X