daytime pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daytime pics

Took a few pics of my all red tails and smoked front lights in the daytime. I also hacked a dead coil off the front springs to bring the front down about a half inch. It made a slight difference in ride height with zero difference in ride quality.

my new M-knob and new m-stripes on the steering wheel

Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

I like the allreds. I dont think Ive ever seen your E30. Alpinweiss, 4drs unite!! I believe an "is' lip is in order?

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Only downfall is the license plate surround. There's a name for it, but I don't remember it.
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30
        Only downfall is the license plate surround. There's a name for it, but I don't remember it.

It's called a "heckeblend" and I love the thing. I have yet to see one on another car.

Yes, an IS lip is in order, or should I say ON order.

Comment

those heckeblends are rare as diamonds... wow..

I'm not personally a big fan of them, but for the rare factor... thumbs up.

they go for a nice price when they come up over on vortex.

Comment

We have to get together Sunday for a P-shoot. We might be able to get Joe and a couple of other people together. I can bring the lights then
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

white e30s strike again. maybe its time for a respray myself hahaha
              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
                We have to get together Sunday for a P-shoot. We might be able to get Joe and a couple of other people together. I can bring the lights then

I'm going to the Cubs' game on Sunday. I'm having a BBQ at my place on Saturday though. You're totally welcome to stop by, it's going to be mostly VW's, so I need some help representing the roundels!!

Comment

Originally posted by nkell09
                  I'm not personally a big fan of them, but for the rare factor... thumbs up.
                  Exactly.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine-E30
                    It's called a "heckeblend" and I love the thing. I have yet to see one on another car.

Yes, an IS lip is in order, or should I say ON order.
                    I like it too, a really different look!

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by motorprestige
                      I like it too, a really different look!

Yup, I love being the only E30 I've ever seen with one.

Comment

Working...
                      X