a few of my M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few of my M5

I absolutely hate thse wheels, and I lost an auction for a set of stock staggered turbines this afternoon, but I did finally get to upload some pictures of my nurburgring package E34 M5

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

nice car
    Dan

Comment

That looks like fun!

Where are you located!

Dead sexy automobile! I demand more pics!

Comment

More pics! :D

Nice car btw.
        -Adam Schmidt-

1988 Zinnoberrot 325iS ::dead::
        1988 Bronzit 325iS ::sold::
        1991 Alpine 318iS

Comment

dude wtf! are you still in teh af? stationed in germany?
          sigpic

Comment

Jezz, dead sexy car, what color is that?

I cant even see the wheels that you hate?

Comment

that www.bimmerforums.com was done by ///Maniak on Bf.C... hilarious
              Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK
                I can't believe he fucking tagged the carousel. Is it blasphemy? Is it awesome? Is it something I wish I did?

Yes.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r
                  I cant even see the wheels that you hate?
                  ACS maybe? you can faintly see them in the first pic

Comment

You post some shitty pics my freind. As far as i can tell you have an awesome car. What is included in the "nurburgring package"?

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Very nice. E39 'M5' badge placment is totally off though.
                      Trevor Ely
                      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac
                        ACS maybe? you can faintly see them in the first pic

Don't look like AC Schnitzer to me.
                        Trevor Ely
                        '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                        '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

jealousy doesnt even come close to what i feel now. god damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK
                            haha i thought that was a photoshop in his sig. hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                              Very nice. E39 'M5' badge placment is totally off though.
                              haven't touched the badge, i bought the car like that, and it's an E34 M5 badge... I'm going to get the E39 M5 badge that is black chrome on ebay and replace it... i'm going for the black/silver thing

I just installed my deck, amp and a sub, oh and smoked hella tail lights i swapped for free with some dude in my dorm.

the rims are some no name brand that look like complete ass, they are a horrible 5 spoke 16 inch design, that have winter tires on them and the fronts are completely jacked from the mixture of brake dust and road salt... they are a perminent orange colour. I missed an auction for a set of M5 rims by seconds yesterday that was in my price range so i'm a bit but hurt about that.

I'll get more pictures up in a bit... to be honest I don't take many cuase I hate the rims with a passion so it makes me feel like the whole car is ugly

yes manic painted that a while ago before he left germany, i'm going to send him a pic soon

e30sd, yup still in the AF, got 4 more years, well 3.5. i'm in spangdahlem germany... about 73klm south of the ring!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X