Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsored.

Keystone Light Racing. bishes.

I hugged the lamppole when this guy passed.

and um...

E30 calendar worthy!

I'll buy your PBR or Keystone if you'll do the same setup at the DE.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

At least your car isn't as watered down as Keystone Light. That shit tastes like ginger ale.

Comment

Sweet, but I must say the keystolope 30 racks were much cooler boxes than these new racing ones.

Comment

Originally posted by dwforum
          Sweet, but I must say the keystolope 30 racks were much cooler boxes than these new racing ones.
          you tap my ex yet?

haha. jk. don't answer that.

heeter- your car sucks. but thats what you wanted to hear no?

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30
            At least your car isn't as watered down as Keystone Light. That shit tastes like ginger ale.

Except ginger ale doesn't taste like ass.
            sigpic
            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

PBR is worlds better than the Keystone. You cant mess with Americas finest .... in 1893.
              Back to my roots

Comment

PBR is indeed better tasting than Keystone. Both suck though. Keystone is cheaper and I get 10% off on Keystone with a nice little hookup.

Awww, my car doesn't suck does it? Charlie, Dave, Will, and I were going to cruise in a speeding pack out to Bimmerfest 07!!!

p.s. no one noticed the "shortened Heeter" mod?

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                  PBR is indeed better tasting than Keystone. Both suck though. Keystone is cheaper and I get 10% off on Keystone with a nice little hookup.

Awww, my car doesn't suck does it? Charlie, Dave, Will, and I were going to cruise in a speeding pack out to Bimmerfest 07!!!

p.s. no one noticed the "shortened Heeter" mod?
                  I suggest going 100+, see how many states you can make the news in.

Comment

Autocrosses sure are fuh raze. You're getting soft.
                    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Heeter, I'll save you the keystrokes

BLAH BLAH BLAH ...

he is a grown up now, and has financial priorities, and dont forget BLAH BLAH BLAH scholarship at Purdue.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

WTF is up with that integra?

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                          Heeter, I'll save you the keystrokes

BLAH BLAH BLAH ...

he is a grown up now, and has financial priorities, and dont forget BLAH BLAH BLAH scholarship at Purdue.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
                          ahahaha. nice.

BTW: i thought u were "over" auto-x and all that nonsense...
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I was. Spending 7 hours (traveling, registering, waiting, working) to drive 3 minutes is silly, but oh well. It is a FUN 3 minutes at least...

Too young to do a bunch of DEs, and my friends can't afford em either. Spending $20 a weekend sure beats $350 (plus ton more for gas, wear on the car, special track parts like brakes, and $ for hotel if I'm high-classing it). There's also a good social environment at Auto-Xs... Will, local pals, etc, and my roommate next year is an avid Auto-X ethusiant.

But I ain't gonna mod to be faster really nor worry about "competitiveness"... Auto-X is a just good secondary hobby to drinking, and better use of time/money in the automotive world than most activities.
                            Last edited by rwh11385; 04-11-2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X