X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple Random pictures

The Korman meet way back when.

Couple interior shots

A few people have asked me for a better shot of my wheels. So here ya go.

This was on the way back from Green st in Greensboro 2 thursday nights ago.

Love the carbon fiber and the body kit.

Originally posted by DaveCN
    Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

what kind of seats are those?
      Jay

Comment

Originally posted by grapedrink
        Love the carbon fiber and the body kit.
        Thanks...my car needs alot of cosmetic work. Since these last pics, I got a set of Smoked ellips and a new Euro plate. Im gonna be buying HID's very shortly. I have an M50 in the garage that I need an ///M3 head for. I might drop in a CF hood but Im pretty close to where I want this car to be.

Comment

Seats are DAD's.... I love em.

Comment

If you get a carbon hood, don't get a VIS. The gaps are shit and the mold is warped.

Nice car though, I dig it. It would look even cleaner without the window banner.

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30
              If you get a carbon hood, don't get a VIS. The gaps are shit and the mold is warped.

Nice car though, I dig it. It would look even cleaner without the window banner.

Im sure it would but Im not looking to make the car cleaner, I built a car that would be unique to the rest of them out there. Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

You have yourself a nice car there, Dynamic Auto Design for the seats right? I heard they werent bad... What kind of wheels are those anyway? I wish your car had a chrome grill.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

What wheels are those?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Yup... dynamic auto designs. The wheels are Rota D2's. There a SSR Proffessor sp1 knockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                      Yup... dynamic auto designs. The wheels are Rota D2's. There a SSR Proffessor sp1 knockoff.
                      I thought they looked familiar. My freind has the professors on his 350z.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

looks good as always paul. it is however sad to see my car at stock height again..........please never post my car pre-suspension hahahaha
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

Car is unique paul and is it me or does avus always try to turn every thread he post in about his car? :p

Comment

haha well my ambers are sticking out like a sore thumb. At least they are gone now. BTW paul I assume you fixed that back end ;) ? I didn't notice at the meet that you had all that carbon film stuff in you interior, I wish I had seen in it person.
                            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

dave get over yourself it just was something I chuckled at seeing forgive me
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                              X