Mini shoot w/ video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325Projectz
    I wish I could have made it, there is always next year. Besides, it'll be FI'd then

Yep, I did everything myself. Devo was there the night we dropped the motor in. The swap was very easy, after doing it before. And I took my time with the whole car, it took about 4 months to build. That way I got everything right how I wanted it.

Sometimes I wish I had a stereo... At those times I just mash the gas and listen to the S50 sing.
    Your brother should come too with his turbo m20 if he can get off work, you people with cars with color, I'm jealous. :)

Are you doing a swap or two for that guy this summer by the way? I'll stop by because I forsee in my future something with some more power than the current 24v in need.

No you don't, your old car cries for how many times it has been busted into or almost busted into. Just get the fuh raze factory delete piece and run a hidden 6 disc or ipod. Easy to see head units in AZ = a big no no.
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 04-13-2006, 11:57 AM.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz
      Sometimes I wish I had a stereo... At those times I just mash the gas and listen to the S50 sing.
      i'll bet !

That car sounds purrrdy !

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
      X