Fender Rolling Pix 56k DIAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender Rolling Pix 56k DIAF

A cold start to the morning but it warmed up pretty quick thanks to some awesome people coming out and having some fun. There was also a surprise visit from a local car nut that made us forget why we were there in the first place.

A fun little drive up to the shop on some twisties.

Ken decided to leave his e28 535i home and bring his GTO out to get the rears rolled.

Then Adam (Kangamangusdriver) pulled his e30 in to roll.

Why is nobody in the shop helping you ask?

The owner of the Lamborgini was nice enough to let my buddy Carl do some high speed runs and gave us all rides. Except Adam never came out for one???

Stage 3 Dinan ///M3

Tyrels 2002

Chris workin his rear fenders...

We took a few pictures before we took a drive on more twisties....

I want to thank Adam, Chris, and Ken for coming out to roll. I also want to thank Tyrel for coming to hang and Ian for bringing an amazing car. Also Carl for the use of the shop and a insane ride in Ian's Lambo.
    I also want to thank myself for cooking such awesome BBQ. I ate so much I think Im gonna :D

Thanks for having us at the event cooking and the drives after. ANd thanks for getting my good side in that pic

Comment

Sorry I couldnt make it. Clean Lambo. Not my style at all, but its a well cared for car, that much is apparent.

After a 350 mile drive yesterday in NH/ME, I tried to turn around in a gravel parking lot and dropped my front right wheel into a sink hole. Slammed my Mtech airdam onto the ground, pulled my fender lip for a 2nd time, and have ruined the paint even further.

Fuck it.
      Car goes in for a full repaint sometime this fall. Unless someone wants to buy the whole thing with the euro goodies?? (no interior.. dan! ;) )
      Below the radar...

Comment

that countash is so 80's :D

Clean white leather == hotness.

Also, that guy who has the Lambo wouldn't also happen to have an Ultima GTR and a Ford Shogun, would he?

Comment

too bad Kangamangusdriver has e30tard.com-spec ugly wheels

Comment

Originally posted by atmh
            that countash is so 80's :D

Clean white leather == hotness.

Also, that guy who has the Lambo wouldn't also happen to have an Ultima GTR and a Ford Shogun, would he?
            Possibly, he has 9 cars. I know he has a Merc and a Ferrari also.
            And that Countach is so 1990.:D
            Edited for Italian grammer :D
            Last edited by vt.bimmer; 04-16-2006, 06:54 PM.

Comment

nice pics, and beautiful area you live in

Comment

It's Countach, not Countash.
                Trevor Ely
                '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

TONY I NEED BACKUP!
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Looks like a great time - I really wish I could have made it.

Chris - what the hell happened? Sell me your car in a month or two - you don't want all that euro goodness anyways.

Lambo is super hot - exotic and different. I love it.

Comment

did the lambo feel very fast?

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Originally posted by bmwmike
                        did the lambo feel very fast?
                        Well, its not the fastest car around (fastest Ive been in) but when you take into consideration the whole experience of this exotic car, from the look, feel, smell, roar of the v12, and handling then yes, it feels very fast.
                        We were not on a straight at all. It was a very curvy road. At one point I asked Carl how fast he went on the last drive. He replied "I have no idea".
                        So I managed to snap a pic while decelerating. Its really the only way we could tell.

Comment

wow I love old lambos I guess its just from seeing them as the super cars when I was little
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

hehe TONY.
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                              wow I love old lambos I guess its just from seeing them as the super cars when I was little
                              haha, yeah I think every young boy, myself included, had a poster of a Lamborgini on their wall. Nice to see one in person and get a good ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X