Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROBM3
    arent you selling it anymore ? :?:
    There is someone flying up from LA to look at it/buy it on Saturday Morning first thing.
    So technically, it is still for sale. He is serious though as he has booked a flight, we have agreed upon a price and a cashiers check was made out in my name.

Guess we'll see. If someone shows up with cash in hand before then for the same amount or more, I'm not going to turn it down. I never said I would hold the car for him.
    -Patrick

Comment

I need to note that my "sig" photo is just a photshop job I did. Real pictures of the car are here: http://www.tuff240.com/black325i.htm

Again, it does not, nor has it ever actually looked like my sig. That is just what I wanted it to look like when it was done.

Thanks,
      Patrick
      -Patrick

Comment

Tuff240,
        Nice car it looks amazingly clean, anyhow nice to see another E30 fan here in the central valley.
        Sean

Comment

Originally posted by B6guy
          Tuff240,
          Nice car it looks amazingly clean, anyhow nice to see another E30 fan here in the central valley.
          Sean
          There are quite a few people around the bay area. I personally am from Sacramento. Check out www.baye30.net for some more locals if you havent already been there.

Aaron
          2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Aaron,
            I am a member on Baye30 but hardly post on there as my computer wont let me for some reason. I regretfully havent been able to make it out to a baye30 drive yet but hopefully will sometime in the near future.
            Sean

Comment

Near future as in, the drive on the 28th of this month. I can send you the details if you cannot access them.

Aaron
              2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by B6guy
                Tuff240,
                Sean
                Thanks for the compliments Sean.
                We need to hook up sometime, I'd love to check out your car!

What town are you in? I'm in Oakdale.
                -Patrick

Comment

Yeah I am just out in Manteca.
                  Sean

Comment

My 90 is sold as of this morning. :(
                    -Patrick

Comment

Working...
                    X