90 Alpine White 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Alpine White 325i

thought I'd post a few pics after a quick cleaning. Nothing special, just a 1990 Alpine White 325i, 106K miles on the clock. Only mod is an Ireland Engineering Catback. I have a set of AC Schnitzer 16" Type I's sitting in my garage waiting for a refinish. I plan on putting them on after some suspension goodies :). Sorry for the shakey interior shot, for whatever reason I couldn't get a good shot :).

How do you like the catback?

The car looks good, nice starter!

Comment

Catback sounds pretty good, but fit like shit. I had to have a shop bend the intermediate pipes downward in order for the tips to not knock into the the rear bumper, thus making a very annoying knocking noise. The fitment up to the the stock cats wasn't spectacular either, but hey everyone else says great things about it, maybe I just got a bad seed.

Comment

You have found an excellent example of an e30. 106k and she's just broken in.

Comment

Originally posted by cthulu703
          You have found an excellent example of an e30. 106k and she's just broken in.
          no kidding.

welcome to r3v

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by JUTTERB
            Catback sounds pretty good, but fit like shit. I had to have a shop bend the intermediate pipes downward in order for the tips to not knock into the the rear bumper, thus making a very annoying knocking noise. The fitment up to the the stock cats wasn't spectacular either, but hey everyone else says great things about it, maybe I just got a bad seed.
            Ive had the exact same problem with my IRELAND cat back muffler. it was knocking in the rear and i had to get it bent like you only i had to go right. Car looks great though

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

nice car and some SWEET rims you are going to put on. I have the same type.

Originally posted by DaveCN
              Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

What size / brand tires are you running grapedrink?
                I Pm'd you about possibly seeing some pictures of your car.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JUTTERB
                  What size / brand tires are you running grapedrink?
                  I Pm'd you about possibly seeing some pictures of your car.

Joe

I will be running the R-S2 Z212 in 225-45-16

Car is still a work in progress. I only share 1 picture.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                  Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

gorgeous, if i ever find a nice white e30 i will definitely get it.

Comment

I shot a few pics of the Type I's, along with a pic of the rear carpet, since I spent a fair amoun t of time yesterday with a can of Tuff Stuff on it :).

Comment

looks identical to mine except i have the older steering wheel (89) and no exhaust, and yours seems to be completely rust free.. Oh yeah, I got mine from IL too!

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Looks mint, nice find.
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Definitely looks like a very clean car.

Looking forward to seeing it with the Type I's and suspension.
                            Trevor Ely
                            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Working...
                            X