Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New School Sexyness & Old School ugliness

Andy continues to put me to shame...

horrible lighting today, but we went for a ride & shoot anyways.

Andy's car just got painted.. he finally installed the iS sideskirts I sold him 2 years ago... (for a fucking steal, cause he is the man!)
    He's a sissy too, and hasnt installed his Reiger lip cause NH roads will eat it alive in no time. (I dont blame him.)

Anyways, ignore the shitty black car that snuck into these pics... and before you start flipping your shit... I'm waiting for one more part from Germany, then the whole mtech (sides, rear, euro bumpers.. blah blah) gets mounts.

I have all these, in 3mp too if you want a specific one.

Below the radar...

it's not that difficult, is it?

love the calyps. my only suggestion would be add something to the trunk to complement the sides and front. whatevs
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics. Andy, your car looks amazing as always. Chris, anxiously waiting to see how yours turns out, but in the meantime, it looks damn nice as well.

Comment

Looks great, I LOVE calypso. The MTechI is also super nice, I can't wait to see the whole kit. Although I like the Corbeaus, I think you've got him beat on the interior with the houndstooth Sports! Nice!

Any chance of getting that car bra/hood cover thing off?
        Did you put EXTRA chrome window trim on there?

Comment

What part are you waiting on?

Cars are looking sweet.

Originally posted by DaveCN
          Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

both cars look nice, and that front bra thingy is growing on me for some reason
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Calypso is sweet.

THe black one, well, its okay. I love the houndstooth sports. Only ones I'd rather have than the grey cloth ones I have now.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Beautiful calypso. M-tec II wing would look tits, ala that bronzit with merely rims and a wing.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

wow, andys car looks goood.
                  Dan

Comment

paint looks super clean! the black one will looks tits when it has the mtech I installed

Comment

Damn, Andy's car looks fucking sick. Nice to see some pics of my home stomping grounds as well. Now that snowboard season is over, I just want to get wasted at the beach.
                      Back to my roots

Comment

Your 325 looks great Chris, I love the frontend shots of the Mtech 1 bumper, it reminds me quite a bit of Alex's old 325. What springs/shocks are on your car?

Andy's looks titties, I don't remember the paint being that bad before though. Him and I have the same license plate frame. :)

I dig the old school ugliness.

Edit: Chris, do you have houndstooth interior? Matching M3 backseat? My dad had a sport hounds interior in his '84, I fell in love with those seats!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                          Your 325 looks great Chris, I love the frontend shots of the Mtech 1 bumper, it reminds me quite a bit of Alex's old 325. What springs/shocks are on your car?

Andy's looks titties, I don't remember the paint being that bad before though. Him and I have the same license plate frame. :)

I dig the old school ugliness.

Edit: Chris, do you have houndstooth interior? Matching M3 backseat? My dad had a sport hounds interior in his '84, I fell in love with those seats!
                          Ditto.

And as good as Andy's looks right now without a spoiler it could balance out the look some maybe.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Stu- Yup. Complete houndstooth M3 interior (seats/sidepanels)

I'm waiting on a NOS rear rubber strip for the euro bumper. Taking forever to get here from DE.

No extra chrome trim on my car?? Its the same as every other stock 87 iS. Car bra hood off? Yea it comes off, but I leave it on to protect the already beat up front edge of the hood. NH winters are killer on windows/paint.

I think Andy was thinking of an Mtech 1 rear wing... who knows, he's so baller.
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                              Car bra hood off? Yea it comes off, but I leave it on to protect the already beat up front edge of the hood. NH winters are killer on windows/paint.
                              Same here, Chris. They put volcanic cinder gravel on the roads during the winter, it's murder. I'm getting my front airdam repainted in a few weeks, and I plan to have the whole car repainted eventually. My car is sitting winters out and driving to work from now on, I'm picking up a MkII VW Golf here in a few days for my new beater.

Comment

Working...
                              X