R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nats88M3
    replied
    Post updates OP I would like to see how it looks!

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    OP is obsessed with cocks?

    Leave a comment:


  • damith
    replied
    Originally posted by illest318i
    Are you kidding me OP?!! I absolutely HATE you for this. My car is dying to have super clean paint just like yours HAD and you go off and do this? What the hell is wrong with you?!! ....

    What..you didn't know mang?
    It's all about
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    ..... what I have and what you don't.....

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Are you kidding me OP?!! I absolutely HATE you for this. My car is dying to have super clean paint just like yours HAD and you go off and do this? What the hell is wrong with you?!! This pissed me off. I know it's your car and all, but why fuck up something that was so nice.

    I can't believe my eyes right now. Looks like you're the one that sucks fat dick for doing this kind of bullshit, looks retarded as fuck!!

    Excuse my language Mods :3

    I vote: Ban the OP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevs87-325is
    replied
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    its vs. it’s
    Two rules that are actually quite easy to remember.

    Rule 1: When you mean it is or it has, use an apostrophe.

    It’s a nice day.
    It’s your right to refuse the invitation.
    It’s been great getting to know you.

    Rule 2: When you are using its as a possessive, don’t use the apostrophe.

    The cat hurt its paw.
    The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.


    Leave a comment:


  • gotaloveRWD
    replied
    [QUOTE yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and she's willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.[/QUOTE]


    Perfect analogy

    Op I know people like you, think your cool, all your friends are envious of you but really your the idiot friend they all laugh at behind your back when they agree that the stupid ideas you have in your head are a good and you actually go through with it

    Good luck with sucking at life

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Black 88
    Judging by the quality of the body work, it's obvious OP is Vlad.

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Judging by the quality of the body work, it's obvious OP is Vlad.

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    I wonder what the first owner would think that imported this

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    If everyone watched their mouth, that'd be great. Please don't say a word on here when you can't say it in person.
    clearly from New York. You are embarrassing.

    Leave a comment:


  • anabolice30
    replied
    OP you gay little baby bitch why did you delete the pics? Grow some thick skin. I wanna see what you did

    edit: saw slamming came through for us. It kinda looks good, just dumb to do it to a vert that clean.
    Last edited by anabolice30; 09-24-2014, 07:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...