Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

euro!

lovin it

so far i got the euro bumpers and euro weaves, all i need is my own little german sittin in the trunk serving beer.
    '87 alpine white 325is

looks awesome. Personally I dont like the look of weaves on plastic bumpered cars that have had a lot of money put into them. But an older car like yours, that isnt a show car, they look perfect

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Looks great. My car is going to look very similiar very soon.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Its a start :up:
        Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        Looks great. My car is going to look very similiar very soon.
        Lies.
        91 m3

Comment

Looks good keep us posted!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
          '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
          '94 525i (Daily)
          '90 325i (R.I.P)
          H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

LOL, good good! tht looks alot like my actual euro! slick

VS.

i like how you don't have any side blinkers or markers of any kind tho...it really cleans the look up! i'd remove mine, but that's part of its history so....

what dimention are your "euro weaves"? are they the 15X7"? my black 2piece wheels are 15X6"

either way, i like the direction your headin! lol
            ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

yeah my weaves are 15x7 oem bbs from deutchland(sp?) i would remove those big sidemarkers if i was you, i think they were only put there for the car to be legalized.
              '87 alpine white 325is

Comment

Originally posted by var1ant
                yeah my weaves are 15x7 oem bbs from deutchland(sp?) i would remove those big sidemarkers if i was you, i think they were only put there for the car to be legalized.
                yeah, they were. ....but thats part of its history, i'm not gonna remove them. ....not many imported BMWs have front side markers that say "toyota" on them, but were intentionally mounted upsidedown by the factory~BMWNA! HAHA:pimp:

do you know the symbolic meaning of hanging something upside down?

i think they aren't that bad, i hated them when i bought the car but they've grown on me. ...don't get me wrong, i love how yours looks without the lights....and how e30s look when signals are smoked out. i just don't have that option with this car because i respect its history and value its oddities
                ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

congrats

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                  X