The whip/build (1989 325is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevs87-325is View Post
    guys please give me a chance to do this i have my own plans once i am done then make fun of it lol

Originally posted by agent View Post
    Calling your car a "whip" is still a thing?
    Your chance was revoked when you called it a whip.

Comment

6k in sound.....
      Glad you found a car you like, now make it your s GL.

Comment

shoulda waited..

Comment

aww what an idiot this guy is! omg! those eye brows! that center console is hideous! too much red! paint the trim black! you paid 6k!? i wouldn't have paid more than $500 for this piece of shit!
          Hey everyone let's get the Banhammer out!
          who calls their car a whip!? lol what is he 12? what a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!
          should have waited stupid.

: )

Comment

Dam, 6k for that, I wouldn't though. Who the hell paint their whole car with the black molding on? Lets hope it is not a half ass paint job.

The car will look good at the end though. I have faith in you.
            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

who is going to keep our "oh man, if only this were on the right coast bro" post frequency in the F/S section?

Nice looking car and a good deal at $6k. EAD.

Dan

Comment

Judgment reserved considering you got 9K to play with and a parts car. In any any case, you can't go that wrong considering the relatively low mileage and if all the maintenance/mods were done right.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

I wouldn't have paid anywhere near $6k for that, but if you're happy, that is all that matters. Hopefully the respray was decent considering nothing was pulled off when it was shot.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I have all red tails if you're interested...

Also euro trim would look nice on there and help with the contrast...
                    sigpic

My 92' Alpine White Cabrio

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302491

Comment

All the shit people are complaining about is insignificant compared to what really matters when you are buying a 25+ year old car.

Don't let the negative vibe get to you. Definitely a worthy car under that red trim!

And where does it say this car was $6K?

Ryan
                      Last edited by abrokenframe; 10-18-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Bruh, you need straight pipes and a magnaflow then the thing will scream broooooooooooo as you roll down the street with the all red everything. I wouldn't be surprised if someone had their period on the back carpets, but nonetheless you wouldn't know because everything is red

Comment

Originally posted by socalife View Post
                          Bruh, you need straight pipes and a magnaflow then the thing will scream broooooooooooo as you roll down the street with the all red everything. I wouldn't be surprised if someone had their period on the back carpets, but nonetheless you wouldn't know because everything is red
                          You're trying too hard.

Clean shell, clean paint = win. The rest are just minor details that can be fixed in a half hour in the classifieds section of this very forum.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Does your rear ski pass actually go through to the trunk? And have any more pics of that rear deck?
                            Nice find at 120k miles-these are really getting to be smart investments
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by e30hijinks
                            I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

Have to say all that matters is that if you are happy with your car then that's what counts - you will have your own ideas about what you want to do with the car and how to make it your own - if the body is sound and its spot on mechanically the rest is superficial and can be easily changed to suit your tastes. Its the best colour (in my eyes anyway) and I love biscuit coloured leather. All the very best with it and the main thing is to enjoy your car :-)
                              sigpic
                              Russell A Macfarlane (30)
                              Dalgety Bay, Scotland
                              1987 BMW E30 316 4 Door Zinnobar Red

Comment

i hope everyone knows that this wasn't a cheap repaint with everything on. the car was Bronze before and everything was stripped and taking off to do a legit paint job with high quality paint. guy works at a paint store and he does paint jobs on the side. So if it was really cheap you'd see the bronze on inside of hood and trunk and by the door sills. and more.

thanks guys, for the support it's going to be a fun project and maybe i did over spend a little bit. its all good you live and you learn i was tired of not having one and it seems to be nice and i like it. so i can't ask for much. did the trim today looks great but havent done the front... it isn't unclipping easily and afraid of braking anything. any advice would help me out a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X