got a new car... an AUDI 90 20v!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a new car... an AUDI 90 20v!!!

Yesterday i bought this car together with a friend. Only 65 of them are left in Germany and we got one of those. Original Audi 90 20v 2,3l with 170 hp. No quattro but thats ok because its more rare :D

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

gross.

sorry, but at least im honest. :)
    but its not my car, so congrats on the new car man. enjoy. throw an rs4 motor in that thing and enjoy.
    Dan

Comment

we will only change the rims... the rest will be original. furthermore we will drive it only some km's in a year. too rare for more :D
      first we thought for a ringcar but its too rare for it :D
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Fwd?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Congrats!! Thats a great looking Audi!!

Comment

Rare? Those things are a dime a dozen in the USA...
            Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe
              Fwd?
              yes :D

@Alpine-E30

Audi 90? really?

Because the 20v was also available in the Audi 80.

[/color]

Comment

I always liked those cars. They arent all that rare over here though.
                Back to my roots

Comment

looks sweet, how rare is the quattro, version, i'd totally rock a quattro.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

audi 90s are common here. quattro and fwd, but moreso quattro because Americans are scared of snow.

80s are a rarity, don't know if 20v ones made it stateside..., but we got ~1700? 20v quattro coupes from 90-91-92?
                    Last edited by rwh11385; 05-06-2006, 10:45 AM.

Comment

oh so much?

we got left from the audi 90 type 89 ca. 460 quattros and 65 non quattros (only the ones with the 20v 2,3 and 170 hp). from the 10v we got a lot more.

[/color]

Comment

Fucking sick, I love those Audis. I almost bought one before I bought my E30, it was a Quattro. Those seats look very comfortable. Nice score, man.

Comment

I'm not sure on the 90s, but they are more numerous in 90,91 than the coupes, that's all I know.

I almost got an Audi, and might have if I didn't find my car

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico
                            Yesterday i bought this car together with a friend.
                            nice find, but how do you share a car?

Comment

As a fellow audi owner I would like to welcome you to hell...

seriously nice find, 20v rocks

Comment

Working...
                              X