X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brotherJEBADIA
    that might be the ugliest 4 door I have ever seen
    You're a dick! You need to understand that just because you "drive" a nicer car, that isn't gonna make up or mask the fact that you are a colossal prick. See onday you are going to move out of your parent's house, start paying for all your shit, and find out that your "PERFECT 533i as you boyfriend put it, is going to suck the money right out of your pocket. It will start with the cooling system, the car will run hot as hell, and you won't know how to fix it. After being such an ass within 11 posts, no one here will help you and it will overheat. You will end up having to rebuild the head and will finance the rebuild by selling me those uber hot rims. Then you will have to digress to a four lug swap and buy those shitty five stars your asskissing picture posting friend had. You will get no girls and be in worse than ever shape. One day that four door e30 will pass you as you are ptzing along in your worn out 533 and you will say to yourself, "that e30 isn't so bad after all." Douche.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281
      You're a dick! You need to understand that just because you "drive" a nicer car, that isn't gonna make up or mask the fact that you are a colossal prick. See onday you are going to move out of your parent's house, start paying for all your shit, and find out that your "PERFECT 533i as you boyfriend put it, is going to suck the money right out of your pocket. It will start with the cooling system, the car will run hot as hell, and you won't know how to fix it. After being such an ass within 11 posts, no one here will help you and it will overheat. You will end up having to rebuild the head and will finance the rebuild by selling me those uber hot rims. Then you will have to digress to a four lug swap and buy those shitty five stars your asskissing picture posting friend had. You will get no girls and be in worse than ever shape. One day that four door e30 will pass you as you are ptzing along in your worn out 533 and you will say to yourself, "that e30 isn't so bad after all." Douche.
      hahahaha.

really though, 11 posts and already talkin shit, AND u dont even have an e30...why are you here jebediawhatever...?
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Yeah I work on the outside last. Full rebuilt drivline was installed when I did the 5 spd swap. All I have left is sways and camber plates. Now ima start my 2.7 full rebuild. Seems that when u have a car with nice paint and wheels its that much better. I'd take alexs autox e30 over any of those mtech, show car, members ride sluts cars. Why cause I love driving, aesthetics are just a +. But not priority.

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281
          Actually bro I do my own work and a problem with the cooling system would not bother me. I have personally assembled 2 engines and dropped in 3 engines in my garage. 2 of wich were mustangs, a 66 coupe and a 69 mach 1. and the other was my 533i wich I did not assembe but I put in..

Comment

Actually bro I do my own work and a problem with the cooling system would not bother me. I have personally watched two engines being assembled 2 engines and dropped in 3 engines in my garage. 2 of wich were mustangs, a 66 coupe and a 69 mach 1. and the other was my 533i wich I did not assembe but I put in..
            take that, all you naysayers!!!!!

Comment

Good for you man you sound like you know how to replace a motor! Problem is though.... you're still socially inept. work on rebuilding your personality and we will have a great time!
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3
                take that, all you naysayers!!!!!
                just wondering why you changed my quote I did assemble those engines. BTW those are some sick steelies

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta
                  I'd take alexs autox e30 over any of those mtech, show car, members ride sluts cars.
                  You do realize that Alex just put a nicer paint job on his autox car than most of the board members have?

:)

Comment

that might be the ugliest 4 door I have ever seen
                    have you seen Dave's?

Comment

Originally Posted by delatlanta1281
                      soooo... im an asskisser boyfriend because i posted a pic of jebadia's ride and said it was sick (because it is!)?

you guys were the ones saying he had a "pos" and told him to post a pic. so there you go, it's really nice and he knows a hell of alot about cars.

oh and we are gay lovers by the way!

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the affirmation. You guys being gay doesn't really upset me. You posting pics when we asked him to doesn't either. He flaming a guys car and making a statement I know isn't true is. Case in point. I can guarantee that a toyota camry is way uglier than the afore-mentioned e30. I agree it is really nice, and he seems to know alot about rebuilding motors...... but he falls short in the social interaction dept. Now e30trash, is that the man you want to end up with?;)
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X