New to the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum.

So it began with my buddy Brandon (ThatOneEuroE30) on here who got an e30. after driving it I fell in love and need one for my self. So I got one. I got it from a forum member on here that Brandon put me in touch with the owner and i bought it. Its a 1991 325i with a m52 swap and sitting on home made coilovers koni sports all the way around IE adjusters and ground control springs with vorshlag plates. The m52 has SSSquid tune but it needs fine tuned cause its running lean. Cosmetically the car is a little rough with a couple rust patches the passenger door is completely rusted but I have knew one of different color for it. Me and Brandon will fix any rust in the spring most likely. Then save for a respray cause I just love this color.

Not to many pics but enough. I believe the color is lazaur blu I think.

Thanks for looking

Nate,
    91' 24v 325i

nice ride, just change the wheels up but clean start, also the banner is eh not for me

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by Peterkaczynski View Post
      nice ride, just change the wheels up but clean start, also the banner is eh not for me
      thanks. I plan on changing the wheels and the banner is from the po. Just got it a few hours ago so haven't removed it yet.
      91' 24v 325i

Comment

nice! i got introduced to e30s in a similar way. good luck welcome to the addiction.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Awesome man welcome to the family

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Nice meeting everyone! ugh, this is my third time retyping this, because it wouldn't stay signed in. But anyone, I can't wait for what is to come with this car. But first I'm going to put a 413 tune in temporarily, until the tune is sorted out. I'm really glad I bought this car, cannot wait for what has to come! It's going to be my daily until I save up enough for a daily. But I plan to do studs, then a mild build, lsd of course, all the maintenance first of course. But got most of the main things ordered. I'm going to plastidip it temporarily until I can afford a paint job, paint before daily. But wheels, I would like to get fifteen52 2 piece forged f40's or macs, or maybe end up buying a set off of here. But anyway, I shall start a thread. Again, nice meeting everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all more, and thanks all.
            91' 24v 325i

Comment

And those of you on instagram follow me same as my user "n8ge".
              91' 24v 325i

Comment

dont plastidip it, keep her clean and polished and you wont have to dip it, worst thing you can do with a clean car is cut corners, save the money for a real paint job instead of dumping it into a cheap mod, some look great dont get me wrong but very few an only when done with 9+ hours of work

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Awesome car man. I'm also in Omaha. Welcome to your new addiction. Excited to see what is in store and hopefully I see this thing around town!
                  1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

I love that color! Beautiful car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Midweste30 View Post
                      Awesome car man. I'm also in Omaha. Welcome to your new addiction. Excited to see what is in store and hopefully I see this thing around town!
                      awesome! I'm sure I'll see you around, what do you all have?
                      91' 24v 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Peterkaczynski View Post
                        dont plastidip it, keep her clean and polished and you wont have to dip it, worst thing you can do with a clean car is cut corners, save the money for a real paint job instead of dumping it into a cheap mod, some look great dont get me wrong but very few an only when done with 9+ hours of work
                        and I am going to respray it, but it's going to take awhile. I'm going to dip it right, get the gun and do liquid wrap. I know plastidip does look like shit if its not done right. But very temporary. And I am going to be putting a rustless passenger door, but will be miscolored, so I'll dip it right after that. Then start saving for the respray, going to keep the color of course. But damn I am excited for what this can become
                        91' 24v 325i

Comment

Nice color!! Loving it..

Comment

Working...
                          X