My M52 E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My M52 E30

Hello everyone! My name is Nathan, new to the forum. I already posted a "I'm new post" so thought I might as well start a thread.
    I bought my 1991 325i m52 swapped e30 on friday(11-28-14), the mods include, custom built coilovers(will upload the setup later), the m52 swap, and just maintenance. But currently is not running right, it is over heating and not running right(idling at 500 rpm and bogging down). This week I will be doing some more maintenance to fix the problems, and hopefully will run right after I do. But here's what I plan to fix:

-o2 sensor replaced
    -oil pan gasket redone
    -ECU(has squid tune but is not complete, running rich, so will be adjusted)
    -Cam Shaft sensor
    -Spark plug
    -Blunts Brake kit
    -new hoses
    -brake booster
    -expansion tank
    -hood release cable
    -door seals
    I'm probably forgetting some stuff.
    But plans for the car:
    I know it's frowned apon, but it will look better than having many different colors-- plastidip it(not with cans).
    -respray once affordable
    -cams,studs, head gasket, bore/port, etc..
    -boost it (I have sometime before that happens, haven't even thought about setup)
    -interior (to be decided, would like to go with tan or black leather)
    -wheels (leaning towards 2 piece forged macs or f40, but probably will end up finding a set of wheels on r3v)
    -thinking about tucking the bay later down the road
    and small things here and there.
    So excited for what has to come! So glad I switched from vw to BMW, I'm here to stay!
    Open to suggestions, and looking forward for our relationship to grow.
    still figuring out the photo things, but here are a few pics, will upload more. http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/na...?sort=3&page=1
    instagram: n8ge, love looking at everyone else's builds
    Thanks for taking a look!

Peace

--Nathan
    Attached Files
    91' 24v 325i

Nice and welcome. I also have an m52 car
    sigpic

Comment

I like that color, haven't seen it on a E30 before.

Welcome!
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

update

Doing the oil pan gasket now, just going to use cylicone.. Brakes, sensors, door seals and a few other things are on their way.

Last edited by n8ge; 12-01-2014, 07:51 PM. Reason: mistyped
        91' 24v 325i

Comment

Update: oil pan gasket

Dropped the subframe, wasn't very difficult, just annoying. But still not put back together yet, I did get the oil pan back on, just have to hook up the power steering pump and put the subframe back on.

91' 24v 325i

Comment

Working...
          X