• Show
Clear All

pics of sister?

Comment

Originally posted by frolf View Post
      Many here are anticipating the following

1. You will announce plans to do coil-overs and some other minor mods
      2. You will announce your plans to go with a turbo set up
      3. You will drive you car into a lamp post or a ditch, post the story and pics claiming it clearly wasn't your fault (this is called r3v-ing you car), and then you will disappear from the forum.

Either way, welcome! I look forward to your "parting out totaled car" thread.

This was exactly me... Except 1, 3, 2, and I owned up to my fuck up.

I decided to go with ground controls, then backed my car into our truck driving half asleep first thing in in the morning, and during this time I was thinking "god a turbo M20 would be cool" oh no... I'm turning in to one of you guys :hitler: lol
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by frolf View Post
        This thread is classic r3v.
        qfmft.

Welcome, OP. First cars are kind of supposed to be a bit shitty imo, & you nailed that on the head. I agree with your mom, it's a death trap at the moment, tires & other scheduled maintenance should be priority. However, if you put in some work you'll have something way cooler than what most people end up with as a first vehicle.
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
        X