No announcement yet.

Bagged E30 from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pictures of the setup? Front and rear suspension components pics?

Looks awesome!
    ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Doughnut View Post
      Any pictures of the setup? Front and rear suspension components pics?

Looks awesome!
      Ill get some pics on the weekend when im having a play with front strut height and a few other things.
      90 318i M62B44 OBD1
      02 530i Touring (Airlift 3P)

Comment

^ post # 6 looks the best IMO.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Love the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instagram - ianstough

Comment

Been dailying the bagged e30 for a few months now, have a few photos of it from meets and stuff - they all seem to be on grass lol, got my mate to shoot the car last weekend in a better location so should have some more interesting shots soon...

Confused onlookers lol....

Im working on fixing up some interior stuff and (mainly trim i broke on the bag install) and have picked up a mint 90's Nardi Classic 360mm wheel and a grey E30 M3 rear seat to throw in. Been thinking of doing a static E34 touring so might put this up for sale for dumb $$ and see if someone bites haha.
            90 318i M62B44 OBD1

Comment

Recently I ended up cutting out the seam at the top of the front guard (and trimmed liners so that I can still run them and not have rusty full of shit front guards):

Just working on a shortened M40 sump and pickup along with slight modicication of the exhaust as it lays it on the floor when I air out now on an uneven surface....

As it sits now I have about 5mm from the bottom of the fin on the LCA to the floor, although I reckon i could trim the fins and get a bit lower if need be....
              90 318i M62B44 OBD1

Comment

this looks amazing. i love that color.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

wakdog Do you still own this e30? Use to see it getting around the Gold Coast many years ago!

Comment

Working...
                  X