Pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic request

I want to see pictures of cars with 25-35% window tint. Preferably a white car and preferably side view shots but anything will work.

-Paul

20% all around

This is the best side shot i have.

Comment

nice pics, are those zender rims?
      A Work In Progress
      '88 SETA
      - H&R Race Springs
      - Bilstein Sports
      - Full Alpine Sound System
      - Chip, Intake, and BBS RA's
      ...More To Come...

Comment

Borbet T

Comment

first pic looks so elegant Fuzz ! nice work

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Comment

damn, i need to tint my windows..

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Thanks Fuzz....your cars insane bro. Keep em commin guys.

Comment

I have 35% all around.

325i LSDed, 17x8.5 et15 BBS CH's, Bilstein Group N Suspension

Comment

I wish I had a pic of my 30% tint plastic window. Car looks kinda fun though since I haven't tinted the rest yet

Comment

Thats exactly what I needed to see sschin, thanks bro. Sweet car btw. I think Im gonna go 30% all around. Maybe 25%

Anyone have pics of 30% tinted cars. They dont have to be white. I just need to see what they look like.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                        Thats exactly what I needed to see sschin, thanks bro. Sweet car btw. I think Im gonna go 30% all around. Maybe 25%

Anyone have pics of 30% tinted cars. They dont have to be white. I just need to see what they look like.
                        Your welcome... Thanks for the 'sweet car btw'.

Sometimes I wish mine where darker like 25%, but the place I go to only has 5%, 20%, 35%, and then 50%.
                        20% is too dark for me... the cops in my town pull people over for tint since they have nothing better to do.
                        Don't you already have tint? Your picture in your sig seems to have some tint on the windows.

325i LSDed, 17x8.5 et15 BBS CH's, Bilstein Group N Suspension

Comment

Here's some pics of my 318i...5% all around...

BTW What you guys think.....Leave chrome trim or shadow line....?!
                          318iS ~ 345iS
                          ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
                          ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Comment

hmm, I'm now thinking when I pull all the glass for paint, I should have them professionally tinted out of the car. Think oregon only allows rear quarters and rear glass though, gotta look that up

Comment

Originally posted by sschin
                              Your welcome... Thanks for the 'sweet car btw'.

Sometimes I wish mine where darker like 25%, but the place I go to only has 5%, 20%, 35%, and then 50%.
                              20% is too dark for me... the cops in my town pull people over for tint since they have nothing better to do.
                              Don't you already have tint? Your picture in your sig seems to have some tint on the windows.

Naw....my car has no tint now. I had 5% but it got old not being able to see shit. Im gonna do 25% I think. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X