X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unwashed and wheel teaser pics

soo fuh raze

beater:

4KSQ, Mk2 Jetta wolfsburg beater and e30, (not shown: pair of Merkur XR4Ti's, MK1 Jetta Turbo diesel and 1992 Golf GL)

Let me know what you think of my shits.

Borbet E's, same wheels I just bought. Although it appears mine are just a LITTLE bit cleaner, and not quite so beat on... :D

I kind of like the wheels that are on your car now.

Merkur XR4Ti's are the shit. My friend here in town has one making about 200hp, with new paint, and it's been totally rebadged as a Ford Sierra Cosworth. He's got the Cosworth front end on it, too. Looks just like this one, but it's red.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      Borbet E's, same wheels I just bought. Although it appears mine are just a LITTLE bit cleaner, and not quite so beat on... :D

I kind of like the wheels that are on your car now.

Merkur XR4Ti's are the shit. My friend here in town has one making about 200hp, with new paint, and it's been totally rebadged as a Ford Sierra Cosworth. He's got the Cosworth front end on it, too.
      The wheels are definently beat on, I am planning on replacing one of them and stripping down the remaining three and going semi-gloss black. I have always liked borbet type E's just because they are so damn simple and clean looking, good choice!! As for the merkur....I have most of the parts in place to put it back together ie: MAF conversion, mustang 5.0 t-body, 3in. turbo back exhaust, audi external wastegate, Koni red's, tubular header blah blah but anyways....

Comment

More pics of the ZJ please.

Sold my e30 so i can play with my XJ more. Way more fun.
        1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
        1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
        1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
        1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
        1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

^^^Wow i would never do that.

On topic: I like the wheels you have now!!! But i bet the type e's will look just as good. What are you going to do with your old wheels? I like your shits, having a bunch of euro beaters is the funnest thing in the world.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM5LOVER
            More pics of the ZJ please.

Sold my e30 so i can play with my XJ more. Way more fun.
            Offroading is the DOGZ BALZ! I miss the shit outta my '99 Sahara. Nothing in the world like Jeepin'. :D

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
              Offroading is the DOGZ BALZ! I miss the shit outta my '99 Sahara. Nothing in the world like Jeepin'. :D
              I'll see if I can post some more pictures of the "the grand", right now I am planning on putting the current wheels up for sale...they are old MSW/OZ racing wheels, perfect offset (et26) and look great on slammed e30's....

Comment

Looks good man, you should come down to lynchburg sometime and go for a drive
                HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                  Looks good man, you should come down to lynchburg sometime and go for a drive
                  I would love to come for a cruise...there are literally " 0 " e30 enthusiasts up here man!

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30
                    I would love to come for a cruise...there are literally " 0 " e30 enthusiasts up here man!
                    there are two other guys down here but they dont ever wanna drive
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                      there are two other guys down here but they dont ever wanna drive
                      HAHA! sounds like the people up here

Comment

Working...
                      X