My semi-riced BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My semi-riced BMW

I bought the car the way it is, but I am slowly trying to improve it. Stock bumper and 318is lip are coming shortly. So please don't flame me. I thru in a pic of my E36 as well at the bottom.
    Attached Files
    -Chris
    93 325is - 243whp/232wtq, 91 318is

I've seen worse!
    1988 M3
    2005 330ci

Comment

What kind of rims are those.
      Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Team dynamics or something like that.

If i can get a factory bumper and valence and get it painted (entire car is repainted to a non stock color) for a decent price i would love too. That is the only issue i have with the car, other than that is has a lot of very nice supension modifications. Suspension techniques? or something like that sway bars, HR/bilsteins, poly bushings, butt strut. Rides quite nice.
        -Chris

Comment

rims are pretty good, the bumper is bad, but you'll improve it! it looks perty good other then da bumper
          sigpic

Comment

Seems like Ive seen pictures of that car. I personaly like it, the rims are sick, always liked those. Almost ended up getting them. The color is sick as well. With a stock front and IS lip it'll look great. I want to say Ive seen your car in person. Were you at the spartenburg meet in 2003?

edit: I meant the 332is.

Comment

prob, both cars get driven everywhere. The E30 was in miami beach for a week, and in philly the week before.
              -Chris

Comment

I like it. I like the rims, too. Change out that front end and you've got a cool looking e30.

Comment

I mostly like it, all it needs is an OEM front bumper (which I know you're doing, so kudos on that). Gotta love the HIDs.

Comment

Not bad was expecting worse. The color and poor pictures save it.

Comment

sounds like you've got some good plans for it. good luck, and by the way your 332 looks, i'd say this car is going to be ok... :up:

Comment

Very nice. I really like those wheels, they're cool looking.

Not a fan of the front end, but it works.

Comment

Some more shots of Chris' E36 through the years...

BTW, You should have backed over the Reiger front when it first fell off and you ran over it. :D
                          Last edited by bmwm3n528; 05-22-2006, 08:19 PM.
                          Trevor Ely
                          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

can you find out the real name of the wheels on the e30

thanks man, they look pimp

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                            function>form

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
                              can you find out the real name of the wheels on the e30

thanks man, they look pimp
                              There Team Dynamics pro race 2000's or something like that. Do a google search Team Dynamics.

Ive deffinatly seen that car in person, very sexy e36.

Comment

Working...
                              X