My new Cirrusblau E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Cirrusblau E30

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums and thought id give an intro to my recently purchased 1987 325e

Got it in Colorado for $700. It sat in a garage since 2012 and was neglected for some time considering the whole interior was full of dust and garbage when i bought it. The plan is to fix it up and keep it as my DD for now and down the road maybe a 2.7i build and suspension upgrades, but for now I just want to get it running properly. It needs some work considering it has a pretty massive exhaust leak and has a small oil leak which I believe is the oil pan gasket and the drivers side seat is obviously in bad condition. Not to mention the paint is pretty rough but its all fixable and nothing major.

I don't have much experience with working on cars so fixing it up is definitely a big learning process for me but its nothing that I cant handle. I'll be looking her for inspiration and resources on how to do things so if you have any tips let me know!

Sweet little project. Oil pan gasket is a real pain in the ass but it can be done. I make youtube videos on simple reapir and DIYs, check it out at youtube.com/E30Source

Comment

Nice buy, welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X