Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVO digital dash is in ! Pic

new evodash is in.
    Million functions, incl. lap timer, custom RPM settings with blinking shift lights and red line, digital speedo with few other very cool options. It's still very usable on the street as it displays most of the vital info. I will post a video soon

Check it out -

also got the custom tow hook installed after seeing the damage that the tow crew caused to one of the e30M3s after trying to tow it from the infield at the race track

Damn, that looks great, not worried about being pulled over with the valentine then?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

What else can you do to that damn car... if it gets any sicker I'll imediatley start dry heaving any time I think about it... Gorgeous man

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
        What else can you do to that damn car... if it gets any sicker I'll imediatley start dry heaving any time I think about it... Gorgeous man

hahaha.. true.. but I still have few more ideas and after that.. I just keep telling myself that the project will be completed :))

That dash is so compact that I had some extra space left, so the remote display for the V1 went in, very handy !

here is more info o the dash:

Evodash Digital Dashboard for kit and race cars

Comment

thats the same dash unit that was in a 64 mini cooper i drove out to CT with avi a couple months ago. it logs top speed and a bunch of shit. avi and i raced some turbo vw and took it up to 140. it had a 200hp saab v6 stuffed in it. anyway, looks great vlad.car is awesome
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

nice, love the placement of the V1....

Comment

I will give you a 2002 330ci for that car, as well as my e30. I am down right in love with this thing.

What is the red thing under the center vents?

Comment

I'm jealous.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

you have got to be fucking kidding me, WTF are you going to do next? throw in a Mclaren F1 motor?

I'm at a loss of words here.
                    that valintine remote mount deal is badass, how does it work exactly? do you still have the radar detector on the windshield, or do you use new sensors?

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12
                      you have got to be fucking kidding me, WTF are you going to do next? throw in a Mclaren F1 motor?

I'm at a loss of words here.
                      that valintine remote mount deal is badass, how does it work exactly? do you still have the radar detector on the windshield, or do you use new sensors?
                      LOL... believe it or not I still have some plans for it :)

Here is a hint - look out for different rims (for track use) in a next week or two, DTM style

V1 remote display is pretty cool, it allows you to drive in a stealth mode (invisible to other motorists).

It is moving all the visual warnings to a location of your choosing while V1 continues on duty in the dark mode.

You still have the radar detector mounted on the windshield (neatly tucked as high as you can), but there are no visible wires going to the sigarette lighter and there is nothing blinking on the radar itself (it stays invisible to the people behind you), everything is going to the remote display. And I got to say that V1 saved my butt few times FTW !

Comment

thats sounds pretty cool, I need to get my own V1. I just borow the one I got for my mom all the time.
                        by far the best detector out there, I have been able to avoid getting pinched quite a few times with that bad boy. the only thing I don't like is that people always folow you when they see you have the V1, and the remote jib would solve that, I need one.

Comment

i swear by the v1 after owning it so long. v1 and concealed display for life.
                          here's how i mounted mine, i just need to make a blank fill the hole next to it.

Dan

Comment

haha my grandma has a v1 in her e39 528i touring! she's quite the driver/ speeder, it's very scary to be in the car with her!

Comment

Lets talk about that racecar being driven on the street... badass

Comment

Working...
                              X