• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride GROOV3
    :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      I love your car, Karlo, and the roof rack is cool. God forbid you have rims on your car that not every other person on the E30 forums have. Fuck all the haters, some people actaully use their cars for more than a reason to post.

How do you like having those window deflectors? I've been thinking of getting a set. I like the way they look, but more importantly they'd be a godsend around here when it's raining all the time.

Comment

Not like you need me to tell you again, but baller ride.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3
          anyway, the wind deflectors are amazing. i love being able to crank open the windows an inch and a half and not worry about people trying to stick their fingers in
          Ha, seriously?

Comment

The sold sign and stickers remind me of TGI Fridays dining room decorations.

I like the window visors though. Are they made in E30 fitment or did you modify/use universal ones?

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30

I like the window visors though. Are they made in E30 fitment or did you modify/use universal ones?
                You can get them for E30's specifically, I know Bav Auto sells them.

Comment

Working...
                X