Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My "New" '92 M-Technic Vert... A few new mods, more comming...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Avus E30
    Looks like a sweet transform for 10 days. Nice choice
    WORDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

    Comment


      #17
      Looks great. Awesome job on replacing your old one so fast. I second the motion for painting the top to match the body. Do you plan to do 5spd swap?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by sdcabrio
        Looks great. Awesome job on replacing your old one so fast. I second the motion for painting the top to match the body. Do you plan to do 5spd swap?
        Yea, I have the whole turbo m20 drivetrain from my other vert so this will be converted to 5spd when I put that motor back in...
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by M3 Ryan
          Yea, I have the whole turbo m20 drivetrain from my other vert so this will be converted to 5spd when I put that motor back in...
          BEAUTIFUL.... manual trans + turo'ed m20 FTW!!!!!

          Comment


            #20
            looks lovely

            glad you sorted the insurance out quickly
            ///M Inside

            Comment


              #21
              looks even better than the last to me for some reason, even though theyr'e identical.

              congrats on the quick replacement. please please please get some new shoes for that thing with haste. it deserves better.
              Dan

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by DanGillan
                looks even better than the last to me for some reason, even though theyr'e identical.

                congrats on the quick replacement. please please please get some new shoes for that thing with haste. it deserves better.
                Yea yea yea I will be getting new rims when I go 5-lug... I want to wear the tires out on these first and then sell them off. It won't take long with the turbo back in there, these AVS ES100's are pretty soft...
                '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #23
                  congrats man. You sure do work fast..



                  -> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

                  Comment


                    #24
                    man you have to many cars!
                    Cam .W '91 325is

                    Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

                    Comment


                      #25
                      RYAN love the car man love the top love the rear spoiler!!!!
                      I noticed no rear third brake light , what gives ???
                      DMV didnt give you shit ?? I think ill remove mine but was wondering what the law says ' bout it ?
                      :pimp:

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by delphini
                        RYAN love the car man love the top love the rear spoiler!!!!
                        I noticed no rear third brake light , what gives ???
                        DMV didnt give you shit ?? I think ill remove mine but was wondering what the law says ' bout it ?
                        Never had an issue with it before... lots of cars don't have a 3rd brakelight on them. I will need to check the local laws as to when vehicles are required to have them installed.

                        EDIT: I checked around and it looks as though they are only required on 1995 model years on up. I think the germans were ahead of the curve when they started installing them in their cars long ago...
                        Last edited by M3 Ryan; 05-27-2006, 07:46 PM.
                        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Car looks great! My 90 had the third brake light. Maybe it's an Mtech thing? Did the old one have it?

                          [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by parkerbink
                            Car looks great! My 90 had the third brake light. Maybe it's an Mtech thing? Did the old one have it?
                            It was there, but it isn't now. All Vert's had them on the decklid.
                            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #29
                              That is one extremely clean car. Good to hear you finally got things worked out with your insurance.

                              It will be perfect when you drop in the boosted M20 and get some new shoes :)

                              91 318is | 97 FZJ80

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X