My crap piece is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My crap piece is back

I sold it to my friend over a year ago for an E36 and now I'm adopting it back. He was at the point where he had 5 BMWs. Not a easy task for being 23 yrs old.

Here's a pic of the car:

The wheels off my work's shop car that will go on my car:

And a couple pics of what I'm driving until I get the E30 up tp standards:

Anyone know what model BBS wheels they are or what car they came off of? They are 15x7 with et13

Anyone know what model BBS wheels they are or what car they came off of? They are 15x7 with et13
    They came off of an e21. BBS RA's. Check them out, they may even be staggered. I've heard that they may have made some early e30 ones as well, I don't know. But, if they are the e21's, the fronts don't fit so well.

Comment

The black kosei's look cleeean on red. Nice job. More pics of the e46! -is that p0tpie's?
      - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
      Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by thirstydude
        The black kosei's look cleeean on red. Nice job. More pics of the e46! -is that p0tpie's?
        Yeah, potpie is one of my best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by thejimlab
          They came off of an e21. BBS RA's. Check them out, they may even be staggered. I've heard that they may have made some early e30 ones as well, I don't know. But, if they are the e21's, the fronts don't fit so well.
          The fronts kinda stick out a bit on our shop car but they don't rub. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Comment

your shop car is that calypso e30 in the background
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

great cars, but i really don't like that e46, it's pretty much just an advertisement car, gotta do a little mix and match ya know, the whole car is a freakin hamann whore, i used to be a hamann whore myself, but that was back in the days :)

other than that nice cars ;)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman
                your shop car is that calypso e30 in the background
                It's actually some berry color. It's a '85 325e.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusp517
                  great cars, but i really don't like that e46, it's pretty much just an advertisement car, gotta do a little mix and match ya know, the whole car is a freakin hamann whore, i used to be a hamann whore myself, but that was back in the days :)

other than that nice cars ;)
                  Yeah, I call him the Hamann whore. He bought the car in '03 from one of the guys at wheel power. Back then it had the full add-on kit. Then he got the M-tech front bumper with the Hamann lip. After a tire on the freeway killed that he got the Hamann GTR front and rear bumpers.

Comment

sounds like bokes story...
                    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                      sounds like bokes story...
                      Yeah, I think we both sold out for red E36 coupes.

Comment

I just always liked his cars simply because they were NOT mix and match. M&M FTL!!
                        - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                        Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Working...
                        X