VERY good weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt325is
    I can't believe I was beat by a stock 87is. You would have placed if he hadnt have won...
    Speaking as the owner of the car that took 2nd...

I don't think I should have won over either of your cars.

I most certainly didn't hustle for votes. So I can't really say why my car placed and Ted's didn't.

Comment

Well judging by the picture in the link in your sig, your car is very clean. Sorry for assuming and congrats! :oops:
      -Ted

Comment

HAHA Ted and Matt.

You got schooled by a stock 87 325iS :)

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Jordan: it's not entirely stock. ;) But it is very old-skool OEM looking @ the moment...even down to the 1987-vintage Blaupunkt Reno deck pulled from my old 944S.

Ted: no offense taken.

I hadn't intended to show it. I got a call Friday night around 9 from a buddy of one of the show producers, asking me to bring it down to fill a space in the back hall. That's how the silver V8 Volvo and my E30 ended up in the show.

Comment

I knew I should've had a damn mod list posted. My car looks almost stock :?

Jordan, you're done.
            -Ted

Comment

Ted,
              Nice car with very tasteful mods, I especially like the smoked tails.Do you have to refinish them often to keep the smoke look or do they hold up pretty well? Looks like it was a pretty good show with quite a few nice E30's.
              Sean

Comment

happy birthday bro. sux, i had to werk. this weekend. seattle exh. center..
                FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Working...
                X