No announcement yet.

Okay, got around to washing the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow jhomo, that car has never looked better. really nice work, a major transformation. and im going to forget about you ripping on my gay exhaust tip a few months ago. i will bite my tongue on what i think about your tips because the car looks so good
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Looking really good.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

That's your sister? I could have sworn it was you with a wig . . .
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

The tips.... you guys are in the dark

The chassis is an 88 325is, so the cut out is for a dual tip. 318's have single tips. So, i could slap some shitty ass loud muffler on there and have two tips, or spend $300 bucks and do it with a nice dynomax/magnaflow and still have a loud shitty sounding 4 banger. or even take the time and fill in the section with new metal to make it look like a 318is from bumper to bumper.

My option cost me nothing, and about a hours worth of work and you guys wouldnt of known had i not pointed it out.

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Nice car, where'd you get the Alpina's from?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
              The tips.... you guys are in the dark

The chassis is an 88 325is, so the cut out is for a dual tip. 318's have single tips. So, i could slap some shitty ass loud muffler on there and have two tips, or spend $300 bucks and do it with a nice dynomax/magnaflow and still have a loud shitty sounding 4 banger. or even take the time and fill in the section with new metal to make it look like a 318is from bumper to bumper.

My option cost me nothing, and about a hours worth of work and you guys wouldnt of known had i not pointed it out.
              Ok, sorry to be in the dark..... what you are saying is the "extra tip" is merely cosmetic? Why wouldn't you cut the orig. tip and weld a "y" tip to it?????
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Cost me NOTHING........

As well as, the tip was offset, and they dont make a Y pipe that is offset, ie 'lowercase h pipe'

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
                  Cost me NOTHING........

As well as, the tip was offset, and they dont make a Y pipe that is offset, ie 'lowercase h pipe'
                  Oh ok, I thought the tip came out centered and bent to the side after a couple of inches. I guess the point is as long as you are happy. It is after all your ride, and it looks awesome! So do with it what you wiil!
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
                  X