Undr8d_Empire: Good Head via Bimmerheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undr8d_Empire: Good Head via Bimmerheads

So Shant (myster_e) of Bimmerheads did an awesome job porting the head on my 3.3L S50 318Ti build. I was going to hold off on showing this till my car was ready to show, but that's taken much longer than planned and I wanted to bring attention to the amazing work that Bimmerheads did.

If you haven't heard of them, make sure to check out their website: www.bimmerheads.com and follow them on instagram @Bimmerheads

Any how, the head started off as a junkyard M50 Non-Vanos head that I had modified to accept a Vanos unit. After that I gave it to Shant to work his magic. The results were awesome and I can testify to this as my car feels very healthy with this beauty on my motor.

Shant gasket matched the intake and exhaust ports for my ported Raceland headers and the Schrick intake manifold that he also ported for me.

Anyway, enough blabbing and onto the goods:

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Nice looks real clean thought they only did m20s good to know they work with twin cams
    Ig: el_mandatarioe30

Comment

Originally posted by elmandatario View Post
      Nice looks real clean thought they only did m20s good to know they work with twin cams
      Shant can do pretty much anything, but he typically does 12v stuff. He's had great success on a few s14 and s38 heads as well!
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
      X